Arsenal Kits and Merch

I think that’s better. It looks like someone’s been beheaded and allowed the blood to drip down the kit, rather than the first version which looked more like blood leaking out of wounds from a recent velociraptor attack.

3 Likes

I know this monstrosity is going to grow on me at some point.

3 Likes

Indeed, because once you get over the absurdity of, it’s a pretty decent looking shirt.

Adidas FTW.

2 Likes

I will just about reserve judgement until I see some HD images of the players wearing it, but it still looks like an absolute bag of shite to me

5 Likes

Absolutely fucking hideous.

2 Likes

I’m putting my money on that not being the away kit.

1 Like

I think it would be nice like in the 50s to have a blue and white version of the home shirt as the away top.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still sceptical, said before it looks like a training top. But seems that isn’t the case… But surely it has third kit written all over it?!

1 Like

The third kit is petrol blue with tye dye apparently. No leaks of it yet

What the duck is petrol blue?!

1 Like

It’s very popular in the house decor world at the moment

2 Likes

Sounds like some Farrow and Ball shit haha

2 Likes

I’ve got to agree ,
It’s started to grown on me .
A real Marmite dilemma here !
Yellow with blue would have been a killer of shirt .
The designers have missed the boat on that one !

1 Like

I actually really love it.

I totally agree that this should totally be a 3rd Kit rather than an Away kit but I think it looks really cool, and if it’s legit I think I’ll be buying it personally. I could actually see myself wearing it out without feeling like a total football top wearing cunt.

I think it’s quite edgy and daring, and a shit load better than those Nike travesties like the orange and purpose monstrosity, the City wanker pinstripe bollocks or the Spurs home kit.

Now if we’d just kept last seasons yellow kit or got a similar yellow and blue kit to 2013/14 (I think?) and then had this murder top as our 3rd kit that would be sick.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you wear that top, you’ll totally sidestep that land mine

:giroud3:

5 Likes

He’ll look like he’s stepped on a landmine with all that blood on it

4 Likes

I have to admit I kinda like the away shirt, if it turns out to be that one.

But most important!! As stated so many times before (by me that is haha), our socks should be red :+1:

1 Like

That sweatshirt with just the cannon is chef’s kiss. :giroud3: