Arsenal Kits and Merch

While they are there they could make a spin-off to the hit Nickelodeon tv show Drake and Josh

1 Like

I see something mildly interesting, I open it in a tab for later, and maybe in six months I remember it’s there.

3 Likes

More than 3 tabs triggers my anxiety

2 Likes

Limiting yourself to three tabs seems as ludicrous to me as we must seem to you lol

2 Likes

I’m a 10+ tab kinda guy.

On my laptop I’ll have Chrome open with a minimum 20+ things, most of which I’ll never get around to reading.

1 Like

One tab kind of guy over here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

On my phone using a browser I mean. Use apps instead for your shit!

On a PC, IDGAF. Can have loads of tabs open.

I know you do mate, I was thinking phone when replying to you haha

Yeah instead of bookmarking a page I aim to read, I tend to leave the tab there for later.

Currently on 20+ on my phone, 30 is my max…

Apparently the psych behind it is wanting to multi-task/FOMO something important - seems fair :relieved:

1 Like

I always liked this kit as a kid but sadly never owned it. I knew Leeds had one that had the same pattern on it, but had forgotten about Inter, and never knew Valencia and Porto also rocked it.

3 Likes

Think my mate still has that arsenal away kit, was the bane of my life designing it on photoshop for my fifa mods back in 2003/4.

It’s on all their gk kits from that era as well, in black with grey details, or black with yellow details as I recall.

Ah, not exactly the same, but very similar design. Tbh I was a huge fan of it, and all their 2002 World Cup kits especially South Korea’s.

Since we are in lockdown I decided to get all my old arsenal tops out from the box under my bed and wash them all so I can wear one every day.

Washed home kits yesterday and doing away ones today.

I’ve started off with the 08-10 home top. Not had this on for about a decade haha. Also I love how I
16 years old me got VELA 12 on the back because I slightly edited his stats on PES 2008 and made him class and thought he was gonna be as good in real life :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I actually wanted Adebayor originally but when I phoned the arsenal shop at the Emirates to buy it the women in the Arsenal shop said he might leave so I wouldn’t bother :joy:

8 Likes

I actually like that. I much prefer it to the Emirates sponsor.

JVC will never be beaten though. Real :goat: sponsor.

4 Likes

Could rename the stadium to The Cannon Cottage aswell

:gabriel:

6 Likes

Wasn’t this off the back of their podcast when they mentioned having Cannon as the sponsor could open so many possibilities lol

1 Like

Jvc and Arsenal is like Inter with Pirelli, Milan and Opel… just iconic kits

6 Likes

Maybe because I’m younger, but I will always associate Arsenal with O2.

Particularly because our main rivals at the time, United were sponsored by Vodafone.

1 Like

Arsenal’s greatest ever moment and greatest ever away top for £32?

3 Likes