Arsenal Kits and Merch

1950 cup final when we played Liverpool is were that comes from. Both teams had to change to their 2nd strip. Problem was both wore white. We then chose yellow and Reg Lewis scored a brace and the yellow kit was born.
Fast forward to 1971 and same two get to the final we wear yellow again and bingo lucky yellow srikes again.
1989 at Anfield yellow again. It really should be yellow imo. I think most football fans associate Arsenal 2nd colours as yellow than any other club.

9 Likes

For this background story I was looking, thanks mate.

2 Likes

for me I would say joint first for the home shirt is number 1 and 5 (couldn’t pick one)
the away shirt number 3

and then an easy choice for the 3rd kit, number 4 and is my favourite by far out of every shirt in that photo

Chill out Yoda

Enjoyed that Em reference :ok_hand:

The home and away kits are superb. Let’s hope we do them justice by winning something important in them next season

1 Like

Emirates Cup?

1 Like

Can’t wait to print the Europa League badges on these bad boys next season :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3rd kit can get in the bin. Can smell the unluckiness from a mile away.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I’m comparing it directly to the prerequisite dentist uniform of a kit we had, but I’m liking that!

Drippin’ with sawwceeeee

2 Likes

I like all three!

4 Likes

What’s wrong with it?!

Much better than every third PUMA gave us apart from the black one in 17/18

1 Like

Just not to my taste. It is better than Puma’s efforts granted.

Also the other two shirts are super so it’s not a big deal.

The Badge and Adidas crest are plastic. Trash.

1 Like

Black/Navy and Gold? Reminds me of something.

ronaldo_real_madrid_2011-2012_black_gold_grande

Yeh it’s modern third kit garbage, looks cheap as fuck and more like a tacky training top than an actual kit. Can’t complain too much though as I only really care about the home kit being glorious and in this case glorious it is.

3 Likes

Home kit is absolutely sublime, which is all that matters tbf

Reminds me of this kit but a less refined version. Same badge sticker template.

Man, we are going to look so good when we lost to Wolves away next season :fire:

4 Likes

We’ll be losing with style boys!! Nice!

1 Like

This guy gets it. Fucking panini stickers needs addressing.

2 Likes