Arsenal Kits and Merch

1, 1, 4

4, 1, 4.

1 Like

Same. Only one I own though is 3 on the 3rd strip. And even then I got a cheapo knock off version of that. I’m definitely gonna have to buy at least 2 of 3 Adidas are releasing. The bastards.

1 Like

3, 2, 3

Why is yellow considered the tradional away colour and not darkblue? Only that colour makes the shirts better.

Because yellow is Arsenal

Blue is not.

The away should always be yellow.

2 Likes

Think we should change that. The 70s and 80s were the worst years overall in Arsenal’s history.

Guys, we have got officially the dopest kit next season. Straight outta the 80s and I love it.

No.

We are the famous red white and yellow

3, 3, 1.

The first third kit Puma produced is weirdly a favorite of mine, plastic badge and all. Great memories of Dat Guy Welbz scoring against Man U in the FA Cup.

Ah I dunno, we won some leagues, some cups a European trophy and a double. It wasn’t that bad.

With the yellow shirts, Imagine what could have happened without them…:wink:

1 Like

I thought the reason we wear yellow is actually because it’s lucky?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know. That’s why I asked haha.

3 1 3 for me

Put your motherfucking hands up and follow me.

2 Likes

Man every one of those PUMA home kits are terrible, no wonder I’m so hype for the Adidas. Been dealing with some proper shite design quality. All the 3rd kits makes me wanna vomit.

1, 3, 3

I think 1 3 4 and 1 2 3 5 are perfectly good kits. Don’t really care what they do with the 3rd kits. Not too sure where the Puma hate came from. It’s only this season that they gave us actual shit for a home shirt. Against those others it looks like it’s a fake shirt from a market.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Other Teams Kit Thread

4-3-4 for me with the shirts

1 Like