Arsenal Kits and Merch

Tracksuit top is class but I usually only buy the kit (shirt) given the prices and limited time I’d wear anything else.

Happy Birthday Alex Scott :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Do you want some more merch?

I’m impressed that they sell enough to keep churning so much out

2 Likes

So back when the away kit came out, I tried to order it, I waited almost 2 weeks for it to arrive before cancelling the order, thinking it would never of come and left it at that. Today, had a parcel come from Arsenal sending me a scarf basically as an apology hahaha. Sent a letter along with it saying it was due to an extremely high level of demand and hoped that I’d received it lol

1 Like

Yer I had this as well mate
Few weeks ago now, we tried to buy the away kit in the summer and it took ages so we bought it in the shop.
Gave the free scarf to the boy and he loves it

1 Like

It’s poor though really. Quarter of the way into the season.
Get half the season before it goes on a price sale.

I remember getting some scarf as an apology before. Quality was trash though.

I disliked the home top because of the collar but I maybe will need to buy it as it looks like it could become a special top :joy:

1 Like

Who wants more merch?

Wow what lazy and terrible merch.

The merch kings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda love those TfL lounge pants, not gonna lie. Would love wearing them while not commuting.

1 Like

Are you some kind of hermit or something? Staying in and working from home?

5 Likes

I’ll enjoy watching tourists mistaking Gooners for TfL staff.

1 Like
3 Likes

Removing the sponsor isn’t gonna turn a football kit into everyday wear lmao

1 Like

It looking exactly like the one the players wear is entirely the point of replica kits I always thought, and why they’re like £80 or whatever they are these days.

I’ll be far happier wearing a shirt without sponsors. Especially the ones we have. While the world is rightly pointing out all that is wrong with Qatar, us Gooners have the UAE state airline and a Rwandan sleeve sponsor.

It’s not going to reflect well on Arsenal in 10-20 years’ time.

Hopefully its a success and is extended as an option for our other kits too.

1 Like
2 Likes