Arsenal Kits and Merch

Jeez that’ll be another European city I can’t go on holiday to because of footballing distress reasons. Add Rome to Barcelona, Zaragoza, the west of London and Wrexham.

1 Like

The goal is to eliminate all top tier travel destinations. But once Arteta leads us to glory in the 2026-27 edition of the Kia Motors UEFA Vase in Jeddah (such a European footballing hotspot!) you’ll be really exited to visit there.

1 Like

Goalkeeper top

2 Likes

That would make for a wonderful away kit

3 Likes

Went into The Armoury today to buy a new scarf. My 1989 one won’t take another machine wash.

I was surprised how smart the new home kit looks in the flesh. I might…

The block lettering on the new away shirt has already made it onto a really classy hoodie. I did!

What are you doing in the scarf that it needs a wash? :skull:

1 Like

Sweating mostly, this season.

1 Like

My scarf is from 86’. Will never wash it! On the other hand I don’t live in London anymore so it doesn’t see more then a game per season :grin: Can just imagine how yours that’s been to many games per season looks!

Hate the new home kit. Collar looks like cheap plastic shite for kids. HUGE letdown by Adidas. This i PUMA level shitness.

Well, yeah, you would be if you’re wearing a scarf in spring/summer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And that was before Holding was sent off.

1 Like

Bloody freezing in London today.

Do you guys have summer? Or is it just days where it’s less rainy?

1 Like

I’m just waiting for that sexy away kit :giroud2:

Don’t care for the home kit this year it’s shite lol

1 Like

Pink kits or we riot.

I’m gonna skip the home shirt for now. Can usually get it for like $30-$40 around April.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ll defo be getting the third kit as well, away is the priority because black and gold is such a sick combination

LAFC (I think it’s preposterous they went with FC but whatever) has a gorgeous black/gold home shirt this season. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Yep. Seen it love it

Center badge too. I love that so much.

1 Like