Arsenal Kits and Merch

Yes, a good take on how good the club are at negotiating. If adidas wants all three clubs, any intention of low-balling us should have gone out of the window.

I loved that we’re mentioned in the same “Big clubs” group as Man Utd and Liverpool. Those plastic upstarts at Chelsea and Man City aren’t big enough yet due to a lack of history and there’s certainly no mention of those jokers up the Seven Sisters Road.

1 Like

This is a very adidas thing haha. Chelsea always done it when they had adidas

1 Like

I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.

5 Likes

Didn’t we also do it in the FA Cup final a couple of seasons ago?

We did but I think that was because the final was in August so they moved onto the 21/22 gear by that point

Be more entitled twats with signs than ever for this one.

Seriously underwhelming home shirt. Not shit, like every Spurs shirt ever, just a bit dull.

I will sell my soul to the world of capitalism and the dirty money of football when the black away top is released in July.

4 Likes

Will look great when we lift the Europa League in…. checks notes

Budapest

1 Like

Seeing this on the players, it’s basically a rehash of the 19/20 kit but with a shitty pattern on the collar.

I think I’d prefer the Adidas stripes to be down the sides rather than on the shoulders too.

1 Like

I’ve only just been made aware of the TFL pre-match tops :heart_eyes: I really should visit this thread more often.

Liking the new home kit too. Looks classy.

Xhaka is enjoying wearing next season’s shirt. Good to know

:xhaka2:

Hopefully this is like the old days when Cesc, Nasri, RvP were in kit launches but gone by August.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Is anyone else baffled as to why Adidas are celebrating the kit we lost a European final wearing?
Or maybe we’re celebrating our 5th placed finish the next season. Setting the tone nicely for its debut against Everton.

So we can lose to Roma in the EL final next year after Mourinho and Tammy Abraham take us apart.

Roma are actually another big-ish team with a horrendous European record given how important they are to the city.

1 Like

Has anyone seen the new shirt in person?

Is the collar absurdly wide or is that just me?

Considering skipping this one to make sure I get that pink shirt later this summer.

1 Like

They had them at Bovingdon market today :laughing:

I didn’t really give them much attention because they were £20 but the collar did look a bit big.