Arsenal Kits and Merch

3 Likes

Show us the white shorts you cowards!

2 Likes

I like it

1 Like

The zig zag collar and the ARSENAL on the back of the shirt are lovely touches.

I love this top.

1 Like

We’re gonna look sexy as fuck when Mikel’s tricky gunners are back in the CL. :fire:

Feel like they missed a huge opportunity to use the more gothic looking font that was on the back bottom hem area of those old JVC shirts.

The zig zag screams 90s but the font looks more modern.

Would have also rather the stripes down the sides and maybe some zig zags on the shoulders?

Edit: Obviously I’m buying it.

1 Like

Got that Danish vibe too it. @Cristo know what I’m getting at here.

1 Like

Better have white shorts or else. :fist_right::fist_left:

Yeah very 90s danish kit.

Love it, definitely see myself getting this next season.

1 Like

I don’t like the collar it looks very uneven

It’s okay, I wasn’t a fan of the 1994-1996 Nike home shirt that Adidas have copi…sorry, been inspired by. The retro thing was nice on their first set of kits for Arsenal in the 21st century, but the frequent appropriation of features from previous Gunners’ kits feels like the cash-in this kit business is.

However, because I’m dumb, can’t save for toffee, love the smell of new kit and want to wear the club shirt, I’ll buy a couple. The light pink will have to be something special, not liking that tone of pink.

1 Like

It’s alright I guess, looks pretty similar to the 19/20 kit but with the red extending under the arms.

I think this kit is the best home kit we’ve had in somewhat recent times:

images (8)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/arsenal/status/1506193969826381824?s=21

By far the worst collection of gear Adidas has created for Arsenal so far.

6 Likes

Think it had more to do with Stella McCartney.

Looks like someone was sick in the Crystal Palace factory.

3 Likes

That looks horrendous. Have Addidas considered that it’s best to give it a break for a few weeks at least :sweat_smile:

The London cannons collection is relentless

Looks like camouflage for someone on an acid trip

1 Like

Looks really nice. Wish we’d go with the old school cannon once

Same. I think this kit with the old school canon would be our best home kit since the 90s.

1 Like