Arsenal Kits and Merch

Basically, what I want is an away colours version of this sweatshirt I bought in one of the previous retro releases

My money was there for the taking Adidas, you just had to take it too far though.

2 Likes

Yeah agree there was no need for the excessive branding.

Bizz you lived through the 90s, that excessive graphic nonsense is what it was all about.

You want a New York Knicks shirt? Okay. Let’s put NEW YORK on the chest and KNICKS down one sleeve and a big ass basketball on the other sleeve and for no reason whatsoever let’s put a huge NBA logo on the back.

3 Likes

Missus has got me the track jacket as a Xmas present (yeah we just tell each other what we want).

FYI it’s out of stock on the Arsenal website, but it’s in stock on the Adidas website for £85. It’s a tenner more but when you factor in Arsenal’s £4 delivery charge, its just a £6 difference overall.

Seeing the players walk out the past couple of games wearing it fully sealed the deal. It’s more yellow than I thought it would be, but it’s just so iconically Arsenal. Will be wearing it for years to come I’m sure.

5 Likes

That is a beautiful sweatshirt jesus, when did that go on sale?

Got my tshirt a few days ago. Really like it :fire:

4 Likes

@Calum slim fit or baggy?

How does wearing Arsenal gear go down by were you live out of curiosity

Its just lounge wear for me. I wear proper clothes outside haha

@Joshua regular

2 Likes

Tuxedo and cravat only right?

3 Likes

I’d wear this in the gym. Looks better than I expected actually

2 Likes

Its still available on the Adidas website if you fancy it

https://www.adidas.co.uk/arsenal-fc-3-stripes-t-shirt/HM4828.html

1 Like

What size did you get and how does it look on you?

I’m a small. Its not tight fitted but not baggy. I’d say relaxed fit

Fucking not available here. This is discrimination!

1 Like

I think this is insanity. I spend 30 quid on a t-shirt everyone is seeing it!

2 Likes

If it’s relaxed fit I’ll probably go for a medium then. But I’ll see if they have it in adidas store first because if it doesn’t fit I’ll never return it lol

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. I always wear my tops, I used to as kid as well but more so now as these new ones are kind of designed as casual tops anyway. Always get compliments and the occasional bit of banter, pisses my wife of because she thinks I do it for the attention but I just have to remind her that Arsenal are the best that’s why!

2 Likes

Yeah the amount of time I do this with online purchasing. I’m really reluctant doing it now. Sometimes it’s so far off you wouldn’t trust them with another size.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Honestly best thing to do with online shopping is to either by two sizes (like I do with the tops) or if one don’t fit, order another size and get a refund for the original not an exchange.

1 Like