Arsenal Kits and Merch

Elite marketing video again.

Champions of branding. You’ll never sing that!

Track Jacket and Windbreaker are fucking fuego :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Godfuckingdamnit they’ve done it again!

They have done it again.

2 Likes

I’m the definition of a mug punter. I’ve got that shirt already, yet I’m still tempted to buy one, so I can keep my legit nineties one tucked away in the cupboard and never wear it.

5 Likes

Sweet ordered my one, got the express delivery as well so I can get it on release. Can’t fucking wait :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

That’s next level thinking.

2 Likes

Not interested in the top. I like this tshirt more

2 Likes

The track jacket is sick, that’s getting pre-ordered to fuck

1 Like

Thank fuck I am a small :joy:

Preordered :raised_hands:

I like the jumper

Just a little bit over designed for me, a little busy.

I’d prefer it if it just had a trefoil logo and the cannon, and got rid of the AFC and the bits in the reverse and sleeves.

If it were a little simpler I’d be all over that.

6 Likes

Look at us mugs. Arsenal lose again so they quickly release more adidas retro gear to take away from recent results.

I couldn’t even find the tshirt for sale on the site! Well done my friend.

1 Like
9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Seen Everton fans saying something like this. When they lose the new stadium update gets released.
Didn’t have one on Tuesday morning this week :unamused:

2 Likes

For once they’ve released exactly what I wanted in my collection. I lost my original 93/94 yellow kit in a house move 15 years ago and didn’t want to part with £200 to get a decent secondhand one. Long sleeves too, just the 88/91 yellow away now please, my one has seen better days and was “there” so I’d like to retire it into a frame with the 26/5/89 programme and ticket stub.

1 Like

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Mens/Arsenal-Retro-%26-Heritage/Arsenal-88-89-Away-Shirt/p/A9878

No adidas logo though.

I haven’t bought a jersey/top/anything from the club in about 6 years. I’m very tempted on this jersey re release though. One I never owned but certainly one I wanted at the time.

1 Like

1 Like