Arsenal Kits and Merch

It will likely be the case. Swear other teams have done that before…

How many Arsenal shirts do you own?

Nine, ten if you count the one that’s being shipped.

I skipped Puma’s stuff and liquidated the older, Nike stuff when I moved out from college. Those shirts were all beat to crap from running in them.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I really like the shirt. Do wish it was more of a deeper yellow, would’ve been perfect.

The red looks nice on the sleeve

1 Like

Medieval font is the best font.

4 Likes

The cannon looks too big, and the sponsor should be lower.

2 Likes

Yeah wtf is up with the sponsor being so high

That might be a women’s kit thing @Jules @Midfield_Maestro

1 Like

I kinda like the sponsor up that high. Some Napoli kits have the LETE sponsor higher up (probably so they can fit a secondary sponsor underneath) and it looks good imo.

Black shorts and we’re talking.

1 Like

Bad kit

The body of the entire kit has to be solid red always!!!

2 Likes

That’s a mid table kit alright.

4 Likes

Ajax meets Arsenal

6 Likes

Puke

4 Likes

Ahahahahaahha

The way the curve of the sleeve doesn’t then meet the under arm panels in a nice sweeping smooth line is hilarious. These kit designers man

1 Like

Just got my top in the post, luckily they left the box outside the door and didn’t take it to local depot. Have to say this top looks so much better in real life (which is crazy considering how good it already looks in the pictures).

The yellow although pastel does definitely pop in the light and changes depending on how bright the environment is, the feel is different to last years tops in that it is very soft to the touch as though it’s all cotton (similar to a t or a vest) and not your usual synthetic materials, has a very nice mesh design which runs through the whole jersey which takes it to another level in my opinion. The front sponsor is a little high but it does work. My only criticism would be and I’m kind of not picking is that I wish they went for the old trefoil Adidas logo. I’m not going to lie I can already tell that this top is going to be one of my all time favourites.

Only problem I have is my little one hates and threw a tantrum when I pulled it out, forced me to take it off and wear my blue away top because that’s her favourite :joy: won’t return her one though will wait and then try and get her to put it on somewhere down the line!

Pictures below really don’t do it justice.

4 Likes

Love it :ok_hand::grin:

Least its not the ajax ripoff lol but it’s basically the 19/20 home top with navy instead of white haha