Arsenal Kits and Merch

No O2?

2 Likes

:x: :x: :x:

Put that modern minimalist stuff in the bin

You should check out the Columbus Crew rebrand if you’re against minimalist nonsense. It’s a war crime.

3 Likes

Hahah, Columbus SC. I saw that the other day. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Oh dear.

1 Like

Best away shirt in years. Less is more in my opinion.

As a Modernist I love it, it’s sharp. Mine’s on its way to my football shirt wardrobe as I speak.

3 Likes

Here you go bro, asked the guy on Reddit and he was kind enough to do it. Serious invincibles vibes although for me the Sega one looks the best.

8 Likes

It’s even worse if you read the history of the team, the aborted move to Austin, the “Save the Crew” campaign, the fact that the team is THE original MLS club. It’s so awful. It’s such a transparent attempt to court “authenticity” by pretending to be British and actually sacrificing the one thing that was authentic!

MLS as a single entity is basically a ponzi scheme and they require expansion teams paying entry fees to survive because there’s no money in a tv deal. The best part of MLS is actually going to games. Atmosphere is very South American imo with drums and singing. But they keep chasing this idea that Americans who watch European soccer will embrace MLS if they use European naming conventions? GTFO. It’s okay to use American naming patterns. Just don’t be so insecure!

2 Likes

Holding out to see if that blue away is actually true. Otherwise, this kit is going straight in my basket :ooo:

Never outgunned? Wtf does that mean?

1 Like

It’s a little more on the nose here because England is an hours flight away but once the PL has fans hooked, forget about it. Nothing you do can make people interested in their domestic game. Great facilities “it’s not old Trafford is it?” (even though they have never been there). Bring in better players “he’s hardly Pogba” (even though these players go out there and give it their all for 90 minutes every game for a fraction of the money). Great atmosphere and a genuine Ultras movement in many clubs “it’s not the Kop” (again, not that they have ever been there).

Football clubs owners and administrators are clowns.

2 Likes

I keep thinking that blue instead of red would’ve looked better. It’s a small thing but something with that red seems to me a bit off

1 Like

I don’t know why but I fucking love the black and red trim on the sleeves. Got a bit of Germany about that away kit. Definite purchase.

It’s like that home kit from 2012 with the Netherands flag on the sleeve, the RVP farewell? :grin:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Home kit?

1 Like

That collar is whack.

1 Like

Not feeling the blue on it. 4/10.

1 Like

Nah doubt the home kit will have the crest and the other kits have the cannon

1 Like

Probably pick up the home kit this time next year on super sale.

The away kit, however, is already on its way to my house.

2 Likes