Arsenal Kits and Merch

Same thing

3 Likes

Will be skipping the merch for the time being. It’s meaningless but my own personal strike back at the Kroenkes.

4 Likes

At first glance that’s a shitty kit but maybe the colours symbolise something to Milan?

Edit: Apparently it’s a nod to the old Brazilian stars that played for Milan and the WC in Brazil that just passed? Is this a joke? :rofl:

1 Like

Nope it’s Adidas loss of care for designing good kits fir Milan.

2 Likes

This kit though.

3 Likes
1 Like

Don’t want to support this cunty club but someone else already highlighted that buying Jerseys doesn’t go to the club but Adidas instead (who honestly have put a lot of effort into making some awesome kits for us) so will cop these, might even grow my hair out for that Charlie George look!

Not interested in the kits for next season for the sole reason I already have a lot of tops bought over the past two years so not wasting anymore money on them. :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Officially launched

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Football-Shirts-and-Kit/Away/c/away-kit

1 Like

I love this. The cannon :heart_eyes:

1 Like
5 Likes

Not a fan of green GK kits

2 Likes

Big big fan of the cannon on the shirt. I like the Liverpool kits that do a similar thing with the liver bird

Looks okay, but it was the weirdest fit, even a medium was tight around the chest then the arms (short sleeve) would be really wide and because of the stiffness of the construction would hang off “above” the arm even when you raised your arms, plus it was really poor for playing in as there was no ventilation at all and thick material.

1 Like

Adidas promo vids are the best thing about this club :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Ordered my one from Adidas so the club store don’t get the money, got the little one the mini kit as well.

For me just like Tierney said it’s all about the big fuck off cannon.

2 Likes

Cannon’s still facing the wrong way. Do one with the old crest and you’ll have me by the balls.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I really hate this viewpoint. It’s pissing on supporters for being supporters. I haven’t bought a (legit :henry2: ) new jersey in near ten years now and I probably never will again but that doesn’t make me a better Kroenke outter than someone who does buy one.

3 Likes