Arsenal Kits and Merch

Vomit

2 Likes

If thats the kit then thats one of the worst home kit we’ve had.

Hopefully the away kits are true to the leaks because I’m loving those.

2 Likes

It’s a bad shirt

3 Likes

Looks like it. They look really promising.

4 Likes

A redesign in this day? Will be another flat design. A flat cannon. A shit cannon.

1 Like

It’s a bad team

5 Likes

Would you take it for Ajax?

2 Likes

Yeah this is what I thought of when I seen it.

2 Likes

White on the sides is fine as long as it’s subtle. We’ve seen it before.
This one creeps in too much to the centre.

1 Like

Even if it’s trying to emulate that, the white panels under the arms are too wide and encroach on the red too much, and they don’t even at least have a smooth perfect line with the seam of the sleeves, instead it’s this disjointed Two joined curves situation, Just fucking lazy if nothing else.

And it would’ve at least looked slightly better with the Adidas stripes under the arms rather than these really short ones just on the top of the shoulders, in fact that element makes it look like the white bits were stuck on top of a pre-existing shirt.

4 Likes

Put it in the :put_litter_in_its_place:

Nah

Edit: I did just pick up the new Boca 4th jersey and it looks like the neckline on that shirt matches what adidas are using on our home shirt. It’s a little weird looking in the more relaxed fan version but I assume in the ultra sleek player version it won’t look as strange.

I’m hoping our jersey looks better in person and actually on a person than flat on a table. It does remind me of those Cesc era Nike shirts a little. IIRC Nasri scored an absolutely ridiculous goal against Porto in that shirt.

1 Like
3 Likes

I like it very much but I will not be buying it

1 Like

Whether you buy a real or a fake one you’re funding terrorism.

Am I doing this right @Electrifying ?

6 Likes

Lose to Villarreal on Thursday

Buy some more merch on the Saturday thanks

5 Likes

7 Likes

I mean this club is living off their past so why the fuck not?

2 Likes