Arsenal Kits and Merch

I’m joining a 5 a side team and thought I’d get some trackies to play in on the cooler nights (I’m the keeper) and couldn’t resist buying some Arsenal merchandise. Got the training tracksuit bottoms and they are amazing. So comfortable and light weight, really nice.

Size down though, I bought XS and they fit me perfectly - I’m about 5’9”, 29 inch waist, 32 leg and 67kg. I was extremely surprised to see how well they fit as I thought XS was going to be tiny but there’s a lot of give in them.

4 Likes

P.S. I’m really tempted to get a training top as well so I can be a Full Training Kit Wanker but they’re like £65 lol so fuck that

2 Likes

Goals?

Not sure what you mean?

It’s a place in Vauxhall, not sure what it’s called

Venue haha, I thought most people in the UK play outdoors on astroturf at goals venues, they seem to be the most popular

2 Likes

Power League seems to have taken over these days I think. That’s the venue I see most times.

1 Like

Ahh sorry, i have no idea.

I’ve played a lot of 5 a side and it’s always been outdoor on astroturf, sometimes 3G.

Probably Powerleague as @SRCJJ says.

Also @JakeyBoy and @Calum - ordered the trackies on Sunday evening, package arrived Monday morning lol

Insane fulfilment from them

2 Likes

4 Likes

Not exactly kit but just got my new t shirt !!

19 Likes

You got Jakey printed on the back.

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy :eyes:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be something I’d advise in Scotland :joy:

1 Like

It’s a blue kit.

Serious amounts of reaching there Lmao

1 Like

Remember these clown kits?

It doesn’t even have a lightning graphic on it. Big reach.

1 Like

I loved that blue one. Still have it today. It’s got nothing on the lightening one, but still sick in my opinion.

Which one? Both are blue. :sweat_smile:

The top one.

5 Likes

That one actually worked out quite well, i remember seeing a lot of people wearing it in 5 a side games.

1 Like

Should’ve ran more with the crest, I liked it.

2 Likes