Arsenal Kits and Merch

Away top full leak mehhhhh

1 Like

It’s like they give you one thing you all want (the simplistic cannon) then put it on a really shit coloured bland shirt with no character.

They basically never give you everything you want because then you have no reason to hope for something else the next season.

2 Likes

I love that

1 Like

What colour will the shorts be? Have a feeling the away kit will be all yellow. Gonna be so shit.

If the sleeves were navy I would to much yellow imo haha

On the one hand you could say it’s bland but on the other at least they didn’t combine the simple cannon logo with a huge print graphic of idk Herbert Chapman’s face on the torso.

I foresee a lot of “clean AF brah” comments on the IG when this gets officially released.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I hope you guys know that I will be copping all of these. Excited to see what we will be getting in December for our retro stuff. Got that Joshua passion for Jerseys.

1 Like

God damn I love that away kit.

Home kit looks fake

1 Like

Love the design of that away kit but god, that choice of yellow…

That yellow top would look good on a black person I reckon.

Pashunnnnnn

Those look fantastic.

2 Likes

The away kit looks better when it’s being worn, and on a frame like Xhaka’s.

The simplified cannon is nice and hopefully the shorts match the navy shade on the collar/sleeve edges. That would offset the paler shade of yellow.

Whats up with the collar on the home shirt? Looks incomplete.

3 Likes

My main take away is that Xhaka appears to have “agony” tattooed on his wrist, which nicely encapsulates what it’s like watching him play.

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMo9IHQF2G6/?igshid=15ru34bw73m5l

Marti in them both look good on him tbf even though they aren’t real

I thought you meant they were photoshopped, not drawings :joy:

4 Likes

Cannon as the badge for the fucking win!

3 Likes

You sure it doesn’t say “voted most trusted with keys”?

1 Like

JD Sports currently doing a sale on the current home shirt and code SALE20 to make it £28 if anybody is interested.

If only they had more size options for the women’s kit. We always lose out on these sales as it usually only very small or large sizes available in sales.

1 Like