Arsenal Goal of the Decade

How did this not make that video.

2 Likes

I feel like if you watch a top 10 ramsey compilation, majority of those goals should be on that video, the 2 beautiful volleys vs Norwich and Pool, the double fake shot vs Norwich, really nice back heel vs spuds.
.probably missing some but we as a club have scored so many bangers.

Just noticed part 1, haha :wink:

I think that’s comfortably one of the best PL goals ever scored.

1 Like

It’s only Part One mate, bet any money it’s in the second one.

Maybe not the Arsenal goals of the decade but this performance against United was sublime. Trio of goals worthy of a special mention.

Breathtaking attacking move for Özil’s goal.

This was also on the back of a dire 3-2 loss at home to Olympiacos in midweek. We really showed our best and worst form of the decade in that one week.

2 Likes

A couple popped into my head (one partially a joke):

1. Ollie G scorpion
  2. RVP high volley

If by high volley you mean the ludicrous one vs Charlton (I can’t think of another that fits the description), then that wasn’t this decade (was that why it’s partially a joke?!)

What a sensational goal though, I can’t remember many other goals that look like that.

Yeah RvC was 2005 v Charlton.

Unless he means RvC last min v Liverpool at Anfield. Not a high volley, but a mad goal against a shit club.

Wilshere’s goal against Norwich was undoubtedly the best goal of the decade. Arguably the greatest goal of the Premier League era.
Along with other great goals mentioned above, Ramsey’s flick against CSKA Moscow was pretty sweet as well.

1 Like

Nah damn I got the decade wrong. The joke was Ollie, bc… well … Ollie. FFS I am getting old. That wasn’t even close to right decade lol.

1 Like

Look, mate.

If you wanna tell a joke, you need a beginning, a middle and an end.

If you need any more help, PM me. I’m a grandmaster in this dark art.

1 Like

Yes. Please PM more clear instructions so I know which order to use for those phases. I am struggling mightily after glog and aquavit.

Glog? Aquavit?

It’s like reading A Clockwork Orange :joy: