Arsenal Development v Sittingbourne FC and evening with Paul Merson

Non league fan in peace :wink:

I hope you don’t mind me posting here but I just wanted to let you know about two events we have coming up at my local club which I thought some of you might be interested in.

On Saturday the 27th of July at 15:00 Sittingbourne FC will host an Arsenal Development side as part of their pre-season programme. Adult tickets are £6.00 and Kids/Under 65’s are £4.00.

On Friday the 16th of August at 19:00 Sittingbourne FC presents “An evening with Paul Merson”. Tickets cost £35.00 and include a beer and a burger

For further details on either events please send an email to commercial@sittingbournefc.co.uk.

It would be great to see as many Gooners as possible supporting grass roots football in this way and you’ll all be made very welcome!

Best of luck with the events!

Is there some historical connection between the clubs at all?

Thanks Shamrock. Not as far as I’m aware of. I do, however, remember seeing Arsenal play at our place back in the 90’s. Anelka made his debut that day I think with Tony Adams captaining the side. Over 3,000 fans turned up for that one. Would be great if we could match that this time around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes