Andre Santos

1 Like

Thanks gays

12 Likes

Thanks for the goal at Stamford Bridge in the 5-3 win but not much else. Garbage player.

3 Likes

When is Benayoun back in training?

1 Like

i dunno why i kinda liked this guy…he was crap at football but he just seemed (to me anyway) just a good jolly and decent bloke.

when I read that back in the day it really hurt my heart, I was with santos all the way

2 Likes

Swapping shirts with RvC at half time at the Swamp?

Nothing player

3 Likes

The levels of nonsense that seeped into this club over the years has been ridiculous. Epitomised by this incident.

4 Likes

Worst player not named William to play for the club. The rvp shirt swap was fucking unacceptable

2 Likes

I thought he was class going forward, just a shame he was completely out od shape and overweight.

1 Like

Runs a restaurant in Brazil now. Some pretty bad reviews can be found online. Som very funny ones too.

1 Like

Arsenal have had shit players worse than Santos but he and Willian piss me off the most. Santos tried ingratiate himself to the fans by eating fish and chips when he should have tried being an actual football player.

2 Likes

Lol I think he just wanted some fish and chips mate. Not like he called the Sun to take his picture there.

2 Likes

He really was but was just out of shape. Reckon he’d have been a top player if we got him doing enough treadmill work

2 Likes

Looks like an arranged interview not him being papped by The Sun lol

hqdefault (2)

Fair enough :slight_smile:

Top players are remembered with trophies in their hands.
Santos will be remembered with an ex Arsenal striker’s shirt in his hands.

1 Like

Ffs, a two month old post, I really must start to pay more attention.

Makes me look like such a petty bitch hahah

Good on you for replying graciously instead of telling me I’m so three thousand and late

1 Like

He’s opened a restaurant back in Brazil. Awful reviews, probably because of his Arsenal history.

2 Likes

Hahaha linky link pls

1 Like