André Onana

I’ve liked it for effort. But can you do a Tldr version?

1 Like

Thanks for that compilation :slightly_smiling_face:I have only seen him play a couple of times, but him being young and a starter for Ajax says something.

1 Like

Sure, basically his strengths are that he is good with his both feet and his hands. Has good reflexes and positioning, is a dominant gk which can lead to problems as he can be a bit rash, has excellent position and is all round good personality who inspires confidence in his defenders. Guy reckons Onana is a top 10 keeper world wide.

:rofl: even the tldr is long

2 Likes

Can we have a specific number please? And who are the GKs above him?

1 Like
1 Like

He stop ball going in goal. He do it good. Good at kicking football too.

5 Likes

Onana is a high quality goalkeeper and much better than that shitter we’ve got in goal who has an addiction for making mistakes.

9 Likes

Mat Ryan is alright mate, bit harsh :tierney:

1 Like

Far from error prone.
Not sure if people remember what an error prone keeper is. Just go watch those shitters we used to have before he came. Those dummies made more mistakes each season than Leno did in 3 seasons.

1 Like

I don’t need to watch the other shitters we’ve had between the posts to know that Leno isn’t good enough.

5 Likes

If we never sold Big Emi this never happens.

Fucking Leno. Big Emi would have been here 5 years as the #1

8 Likes

Welcome back bro :muscle:t4:

2 Likes
1 Like

#24 is a traditional GK number for Arsenal too. Sign him.

1 Like

Love this logic.
“My boyfriend keeps insulting me.”
“Oh but he doesn’t beat you up like the previous boyfriend, so be grateful.”

1 Like

I wonder about these rules when banned for doping. Not competing or training together with a professional team I get. But do they really have to train alone? If Onana hires a coach and they do GK training in a public park, is he then breaking the rules?

1 Like

Tweet below is for my stats inclined posters.

For my non-stats inclined posters, Onana is good at saving shots.

6 Likes

xGot

@Stroller

What do you think of that one :joy:

2 Likes

If you were to rank the top 3 goalkeepers who are 25 and under

You have to say that;

Donnarumma, Maignan and Onana are the 3 best.

1 Like

It’s beyond an anomaly that’s for sure.

2 Likes