Alexandre Lacazette

It was a good goal but in the end it was pretty meaningless. Auba’s goal on the weekend was much more important tbf.

dont you get tired of the smell of the shit you spout?

4 Likes

How is what I said shit? We needed Auba’s goal to go 4th, and this tie was over after the first leg, didn’t even need to score today.

@BigWeng_4LYFE

Fair play, even in the face of adversity the agenda will never die.

5 Likes

Not when you bite every time :arteta:

Fucking unreal stuff sensei @BigWeng_4LYFE even now you get bites

4 Likes

Your love for him encourages him almost as much as the :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Got a Barça supporting friend who wants this guy to replace to come in the summer for Coutinho/phase out Suarez. Surprised me but this guy has so much to his game

1 Like

Tell him he can fuck off

7 Likes

I just thought of this now: hasn’t Laca only attempted two free kicks for us, and now scored both? I can’t remember him even trying other than for the two he’s put in.

1 Like

Lol well it’s not hard to get bites when it’s true tbh 🖒🖒:grin::grin:

Good on us for having two great freekick takes in Xhaka and Laca.

Neither are particularly good at free-kicks. I don’t mean to take away from Laca but that was poor goalkeeping yesterday more than anything, and Xhaka is hit and miss.

12 Likes

I’m convinced you run this account, you post it more than Cal does football365 :grin:

4 Likes

I wish :arteta:

I love that account so much

4 Likes

The thing is, I’m pretty sure Laca has only taken two free kicks for us and he’s scored both of them, so I’m not sure how good he is at them.

I’d imagine he’s going to start being more involved in taking them and we’ll find out.

45m budget to replace half the team. We aren’t getting CL lads, and we only have a couple players who have any value whatsoever. Anyone coming around to selling him yet? If we could score like 75m for him it’s a no fucking brainer.

Lacazette is not going to get you more than 50 million.

The 45 million budget talk is bullshit.

4 Likes

I doubt we’ll spend a whole lot more than that regardless. We can sell all the dead wood or at least try but it’s not gonna get us much in return.

1 Like

If Arsenal aren’t going to spend more (without player sales) they are cheap cunts and don’t deserve nothing.

2 Likes