Alexandre Lacazette

I’m with you in a way, Ocke. My attention is on the futures of our 2 superstars and if this signing is one to complement them to push on for the title or one to appease the fans when Alexis leaves.

If Alexis does leave I hope Wenger makes a play for a couple of quality wingers and a creative CM. Improve multiple areas if possible to make up for the huge loss of talent (with his goals and assists). And again if he does leave, hurry the bloody hell up about it.

3 Likes

Tweets is on 1337, a sign? :thinking:

3 Likes

If ever the phrase clutching at straws was more appropriate… :eyes:

1 Like

Olly? :giroud3:

Hope he plays a part in our first pre-season game, can’t wait.

1 Like

#MakeArsenalBlackAgain

1 Like

He’s either going to frag out or become an elite player for us. Not yet sure which it will be though.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t he play?

Seems like le Coq had a big helping hand with getting Lacazette coming to Arsenal, who wouldda thunk it?

2 Likes

He’s gonna be 1337 :laca:

2 Likes

Kylian has liked Alex’s post about joining The Arsenal. JOIN US :giroud3:

https://twitter.com/KMbappe/likes?lang=en

1 Like

Perhaps they have beef with one another and Mbappe is just happy to see Lacazette leave Ligue 1 :grin:

3 Likes

Are you sure? Something might be going on be behind the scenes :giroud3: :santi2:

welcome to Arsenal Lacazette, hope to see him banging in the goals next season for us

1 Like

honestly It’s hard to be hyped about signings until Sanchez’s future has been sorted out, I honestly 100% think Ozil will stay

3 Likes
1 Like

Besides a more lethal finisher, you know what’s great about this signing?

It was done BEFORE the season. Maybe, just maybe, we’ll start a season not spotting rivals points and in a weakened state.

Get biz done prior to that first game. Let Laca build up a rapport with Ozil.

Whoever else is signed, leaving, etc…just get it done before the season. No more deadline day dashes please.

2 Likes

Bet my United supporting mate 50 quid that Laca will outscore Lukaku (Prem), next season. Dont let me down boy.

1 Like

Hey, you stole my bet! :joy: Enjoy your £50

1 Like

I think it’s a pretty ballsy bet when Lukaku has been adding goals to his tally every single season for the last 5 seasons :joy:

Especially when you consider, as much as I appreciate Lacazette, the fact that he scored 10 penalties last season and we only managed to get half that number as a team haha

1 Like