Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

I don’t think he did take a pay cut…

He didn’t take a pay cut as such, but apparently we offered him a new deal worth £60,000 a week more than what Liverpool would pay him, but he turned it down.

8 Likes

Now that’s a bit more of a respectful message than the shit Giroud and Fabregas have been spouting recently

7 Likes

Might be alone on this one but that’s quite a weird statement from him.

Unless he was specifically asked about it by an Arsenal supporting journalist. He’s just not going to be thinking for one second about Arsenal at this time really

7 Likes

Never really bothers me this one way or the other. I just wish players would celebrate goals as its fucking nonsense not to.

It’s just PR.
I’ve noticed recently that this sort of talk is happening a lot on social media.

He was interviewed apparently by ze BIG FUCKING GERMAN.

Yep

2 Likes

Ah yep makes sense then. A few easy PR points to score for him there!

1 Like

I find it a bit weird because he didn’t actually contribute though lol

1 Like

Great if you can get it isn’t it lol. I don’t know, do you see him making it at Liverpool. I like the lad, no real malice towards him. I don’t think he ever be a top quality player imo, and we got a great deal for him. He’s got squad player written all over him. But he can always say he has won a CL, got to two finals (didn’t play in any), is in a side that could win a PL title. So I doubt taking that pay cut and leaving sinking ship that is Arsenal wasn’t such a bad move was it lol.

1 Like

Prior to the injury he was commanding a starting place and was finding his feet in that midfield.

With Milner aging and Henderson being upgradable he can still get plenty of minutes.

3 Likes

Yeah he’ll get loads of playing time when fit. He fits into their team like a glove.

1 Like

He ain’t a great player tbh. Think Wenger probably bit Liverpool’s hand off when the offer came in

Remember when some idiot on this site kept saying we should have been using him as a CM?? What a troll shitter that guy was :grin::grin:🖒🖒

Ox will be a good squad player when healthy at Liverpool, will be effective in a Klopp system.

Wenger was allegedly livid with Chambo’s eagerness to leave.

Ox is fekin shite with a terrible tecnhique and an even worse injury record. Banter merchant.

2 Likes

Klopp can cover flaws of a few players in his side that are poor technically, provided they can press the ball, play with high energy and have speed.

1 Like