Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Never a truer word spoken :grin: Arsenal fans twerking for Jose :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Lmaooooooo one of the most pathetic displays I’ve seen :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Would rather accept staying a mediocre club all my life than sing songs of a guy like Jose imo

2 Likes

We deserve all our current mediocrity

There’s a reason Jose has such a tiny little micro hard on for Arsene and that’s because even tho Mourinho has won a lot he knows he was a coward and whatever he’s won has an asterisk in front of it. Champions league winner but he basically just parked 11 men and prayed to score some goals like the pussy he is. So it’s penis envy basically. Wenger has a big massive throbbing veiny 10 inch uncut weiner and went out and won with less investment and with more beautiful football. That’s the reality and Jose’s legacy is tarnished compared to the GAWD that is Arsene Wenger.

6 Likes

Yeah the whole mannerism of Mourinho screams small dick behaviour, trying to big himself to compensate.

Who calls themself ‘The Special One’?

No wonder all the small dickers in the forum relate to him.

A single vien on Wenger’s dick is thicker and longer than Mourinho’s micropenis

4 Likes

I applaud @BigWeng_4LYFE countertrolling, well done.

@Trion’s one is nothing more than a mediocre imitation of @BigWeng_4LYFE brilliance.

2 Likes

You mean to say mine is like Mourinho and BigWeng’s is like Wenger?
I agree

1 Like

Nah, you more like Rafa Benitez. You probably can pull a suit better than him though.

At least you’re not an like Arteta, that gets reserved to morons like Cuellar.

1 Like

Ughh Rafa Benitez of all people

3 Likes

Wasn’t he manager in the FA cup final win as well.:upside_down_face:

Whats your point?

Be careful because you have to correlate it with Wenger being in CL final

Anyways what’s Alex Oxlade Chamberlain doing ? When does his contract expire at Liverpool ?

Is he still with that woman from Little Mix?

I’m going to mute this fucking thread before it consumes all of my braincells today.

1 Like

Yeah they are having a baby. I think its in this thread if you scroll up a bit haha

2 Likes

Very sweet. He seems like a solid dude.

1 Like

Guy done well.

Got with Perrie

Left Arsenal

Won the CL and PL

Although Liverpool got robbed how did we sell him for 40M when we couldn’t sell a house for nothing :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I always thought Jade was the cooler one but what do I know?

Both nice tbh haha