Alex Iwobi

Gotta play to the whistle…or whatever.

Has anyone ever met someone with such foul breath they literally tried to get away as fast as possible? I once knew a guy. He had like some sort of sickness tho forget exactly what but yeh it wasn’t even tolerable. Poor dood :neutral_face:

Lol, nice one Goal.com :smirk:

Barcelona have completed the signing of Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi on a four-year contract for an African-record transfer fee of £90m.

If only!

Goal.com don’t seem to realize the proposed joke must contain at the very least the tiniest shred of plausibility in order to fool someone.

6 Likes

First, everybody knows today is April 1st.

Second, Alex is under contract and transfer window is closed.

Do something better, Goal.com.

Yeah, fuck off Barca, keep your 90 million, he’s ours.

2 Likes

150 million and maybe we can think about talking…200 million then talks can get under way :giroud:

1 Like

You guys are too skeptical. It could be true.

Why does he run around like a fckn headless chicken :rooster:

1 Like

I’ve given his abilities way more respect and patience than most fans but he really needs to stop hesitating and be decisive. Commit to the pass or work the angle. He was noticeably more instinctual at the start of the season when he was in that terrific run of form. Tonight he had fucking acres to work with and endless opportunities. It was the same at West Ham away. Very disappointing end product.

2 Likes

Well… who isn’t good when in form??

He does possess some fancy dribbling skill, but that’s it.

Put a few crosses in that could have lead to a goal, but fuck me he is the original one trick pony.

We continue to persist but he is not at the requisite level, look at players like Brooks and Maddison who came up from the Championship and have been instant hits in the league and will develop further.

It’s no shame to not make it at a top club, honestly he wouldn’t be getting as many minutes for any other top six team.

4 Likes

I was convinced he was going for Ozil.

One trick pony is Poldi, just banging in goals.
Iwobi is 1/2 the most :stuck_out_tongue:

He screws up so many attacking opportunities. I audibly sigh pretty much every time he gets the ball

2 Likes

He should be just a run of the mill squad player, not really Alex fault we rely on him as a starter so often.

3 Likes

Nigerian Hleb.

Iwobi isn’t fit to polish Hleb’s shoes.

11 Likes

Average player . All the rushing about and attempted step overs offer nothing . His final ball where it matters never materialise and are woeful at times .
He would fit ideally into any team in the bottom half of the Premier League .

1 Like