Alex Iwobi

Not surprising to be honest it’s quite a common attitude that people in that region of the world hold about black people unfortunately.

1 Like

What a dumb cunt.

Sorry for the rascism lol. Get to fuck.

1 Like

The sad thing is it won’t do any damage to her reputation at all because she’s a big Bollywood star and combating racism doesn’t seem to be high up on the agenda in India.

1 Like

I’m confused, the it says she uploaded some very direct comments like that on her own Instagram account? Was she hacked?

Either way, she was irrelevant to me before this and most defo will be going forward. Ain’t nobody got time for dat.

One thing actually that I didn’t realise wasn’t in the posted tweet… this woman is an Ambassador for Arsenal Football Club.

True. Probably the majority of her fans agree with her which is sad.

Hope she gets bombarded on social media at the very least, and we cut any ties with the cunt.

1 Like

Club have to publicly sever all ties immediately

1 Like

Apparently she’s not even big over there in terms of acting success, much more like a Z lister. The club need to make her persona non grata.

As you said it’s common views held in that region, some are barely two shades lighter but have this inane superiority complex.

Fuck 'em

She is nobody

4 Likes

I can’t say for the whole region/country but I can speak for whoever I have come across. We don’t hold any sort of superiority complex.

We are racist yes.

Racism goes hand in hand with a superiority complex.

1 Like

Don’t underestimate us.
We can be racist to anyone - inferior, superior, middler

1 Like

Is this silly bitch actually an ambassador for the club because Bellerin was dicking her? If that’s the case surely Arsenal players who don’t have a clue what they’re doing on the flanks should be right up her street.

3 Likes

Not just her street then.

1 Like

She’s big enough to hold an ambassadorial role with Arsenal so she’s not a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Either way she’s sadly representative of regressive racial ideals in the region anyway.

Yeah I’ve never heard of her.

But many of us browns have issues with blacks unfortunately.

Pakistan cricket captain said some shit to a SA player just now and has a ban for 4 games.

The lula

1 Like

This was a big problem I noticed growing up to be honest with you. It’s quite a firmly ingrained attitude in a lot of people I knew at school and stuff.

1 Like

JFC, what a horrid moron

Yeah, I grew up in a heavily Asian area and found it pretty astonishing as a naive youth, I genuinely thought there’d be a sense of solidarity in ethnic minority/immigrant communities.

Several of my Asian mates’ parents absolutely thought Asians and Whites were superior to black people. They thought really positively of me and welcomed me into their houses, but weren’t keen on letting our few black mates come inside. I found this pretty fucking shocking tbh.

2 Likes