Albert Sambi-Lokonga (Loan: Luton)

If this was Arsenal 3 years ago, I think his performance would suffice. Unfortunately for him, he’s got to offer a little bit more and he often doesn’t. It’s like he’s going through the motions rather than trying to play the best he can.

2 Likes

There were a couple of instances in which he was free and asking for the ball but the player with the ball ignored him. His teammates don’t trust him maybe?

Get rid of him.

1 Like

Odegaard visibly pissed off with his positioning here. Apparently Lokonga walked straight down tunnel whilst rest of the team came over to clap the fans. He wants out.

Great to see Ode talking like that. Really brushing off that tag of being timid.

3 Likes

Yeah, saw that too. There was another occurrence Gabriel was telling him to drop deep to give Gabriel and Saliba options.

He kept on hiding behind City players though.

He didnt clap the fans at the end either.

If he wants to go, bye.

1 Like

i love how this donkey seems to feel he is too good for this team.

Fucking hell, what was he doing?

this guy is a rotten egg…we get caicedo he can walk.

1 Like

Basically he has some talent but…

Zero intensity, low football IQ and ball watches too much.

2 Likes

he has a terrible attitude it seems also

1 Like

Yea fuck this guy off

You thought Guendouzi was bad boy? Wait for this guy to unleash on Arteta “ruining” him.

How have you decided this is the case?

:laca2:

1 Like

he has this arrogance about him he complains about his lack of playing time like he is too good for the bench. When he is given his chance he plays awfully has the captain shouting at him but wants none of it. To me looks like he has an attitude that he must be playing but when he does he will play how he wants and not listen to his team mates but then rates himself and his performances.

No no. He doesnt want out. WE want him out.

Are you talking about the documentary? When he was discussing that with his teammates? Did he say he was too good for the bench ever?

He hasn’t been good enough when he has played. And that’s why we haven’t seen much of him. You don’t seem to have a solid basis for thinking he’s bug headed though. Unless I’ve clearly missed something.