2 Likes

Get it moved!!!

Needs Ornstein approval first.

1 Like

Sounds like it won’t be agreed until 2026, don’t get carried away :joy:

2 Likes

Where is he heading out on loan?
Anderlecht or somewhere else?

Why would we loan him if we only have Partey, Sambi-Lokonga, a new signing and Elneny?

I’m assuming Xhaka, Torreira and Maitland-Niles are going to follow Guendouzi out of the door.

Leave the cork on the champagne till we see him play.
Please don’t be a cheap solution option.

1 Like

Bet this guy turns out to be the Runarsson of midfielders :grimacing::grin:

4 Likes

As long as he replaces Xhaka it’s an upgrade.

2 Likes

No the needed quality though.

3 Likes

Rather take a punt on a kid who could grow and become a top player than a dood like Neves who’s older and we know his ceiling. I’ll always be in favor of signing young up and coming players.

3 Likes

We can’t put a untested player like him with no knowledge as a Xhaka replacement. As much as I can’t wait for him to piss off, we need a real upgrade.

1 Like

It’s a joke.

1 Like

How about just getting quality. Too much ground to make up than fucking about with projects.

2 Likes

We arent that kind of club unfortunately. The required quality is going to cost us upwards of 60 or 70m for a top player. If you can’t invest that much in 4 or 5 spots all over the pitch then u need to rely on spotting talent before they are widely known. It’s the smart way to do business if u don’t have a sugar daddy owner because not only will you be stocked with talent but u can also sell players for big money and reinvest. We have all the ingredients to be the Dortmund of the PL. I mean we are low on intelligence and talent spotting but we have the finances available to hoover up all the young talent if we ever got smart enough.

5 Likes

We have enough money to get better than Xhaka.

1 Like

Lokonga is better than Xhaka I can guarantee it and I’ve never seen him play. Xhaka is bottom barrel.

5 Likes

Because of stats?

Because of the process of Xhaka being the worst fucking player in world football

4 Likes