Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Where’s the ‘‘they will both be underwhelming’’ option

3 Likes

But which player will underwhelm the least?

5 Likes

I think they’ll both be quite useless, but I’ve voted for Willock purely to carry on my AMN agenda.

2 Likes

Willock will be given the freedom and it will look like he’s doing better between the two.

Well WBA will take more pastings so AMN will be invisible and look the more useless because of it.

3 Likes

So both Willock and AMN have gone to teams with black & white stripes on them, and for a second I thought the logo on WBA’s said “Ideal Bottlers” when I viewed this pic at a distance :flushed:

WBA are getting pasted for fun so I hope the experience won’t be a waste for Ainsley as I worry its not an ideal environment for him to really grow.

1 Like

I just hope that he’ll get enough minutes to at least enable us to sell him for a decent fee. Because, let’s face it, AMN is not going to learn anything under Big Sam that will translate well with how Arteta wants to play football. Same goes for Willock under Steve Bruce actually.

5 Likes

AMN will probably hardly touch the ball in that shit side.

1 Like

West Brom’s kit is navy and white :+1:

10 Likes

Yeah. But this loan isn’t about this. Both got shit load of minutes anyway, they’re not going to make it here. I don’t understand why we didn’t sell them right now.

1 Like

I haven’t seen many players getting sold this transfer window with 90% deals being loans. The permanent transfers I have seen have been ones that were agreed upon in the summer window.

There were no buyers.

3 Likes

This is why I think people need too be guarded on the numbers we put on the likes Willock, Nelson, Eddie 12 to 20 million fees.
The game and teams are losing money. I don’t see the guarantee on these prices others do.

6 Likes

Probably because nobody has money to buy them.

2 Likes

Was he any good today? :grin:

No, as usual.

We will get 20m for him why be a negative Nigel?

Not being negative…Got asked a question, gave an honest answer…

Okay whatever mr. Negative

Ok, I’ll try again…No, as usual.

But hey, maybe we’ll get £20 million for him… :wink:

Better?

1 Like