Ainsley Maitland-Niles

OKay guys, no twitter embedding for few days.

You can take a quick snippet by clicking Windows + Shift + S

Well done @Calum

Or just screenshot your mobile screen I haven’t used OA regularly on a computer since 2017 haha

2 Likes

I don’t think we have to worry about the Bellerin vs AMN vs Soares thing anymore. AMN isn’t being used as a RB. He’s being used as some sort of hybrid wing back midfielder. Basically doing all the defensive and b2b work that a normal midfielder who’s anyone other than Xhaka should be doing. He’s pocketing wingers meanwhile getting into forward positions none of our deeper lying players have been in since Ramsey. Probably THE most important player not named Auba in this system Arteta runs right now, he’s making it all work.

I’d love to see him in a midfield 3 if we ever upgrade our options there alongside some capable midfielders like Partey and Ceballos.

6 Likes

AMN, N stands for Nonchalant.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been saying.

1 Like

Lol this carry on still?

So is Xhaka a DM or is he supposed to be a b2b? Earlier you were expecting him to get to the byline as well.

@Electrifying acknowledging Emery coaching here. Gotta love a humble guy.

3 Likes

What I don’t understand is why did it take the charity shield game to change the club’s mind on his future :grin:

1 Like

Talksport talking about him this morning as if he’s still for sale. Do they not keep up with the news :joy:

Only if you’re acknowledging Wenger coaching

Everyone is for sale, given the right price. Kroenke would probably sell his mom if you came up with the right offer.

How do you think he paid for his last ranch? :grinning:

images.jpeg-7

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/mikelaafc/status/1300524944397393921?s=09

I love this guy so much :arteta:

12 Likes

Man those are good :slight_smile:

Very good penalty taker haha

We’ve totally jinxed him. He’s definitely losing the next one.

Favourite part was the walking pace “run” he does after scoring

3 Likes

Arsenak Twitter has been all about this man since Saturday.

4 Likes

A good news day

4 Likes