Ainsley Maitland-Niles

AMN would be nowhere near as big a loss as Gnabry has turned out to be, AMN is just an average squad rotation player that can play different positions

It’s a shame, he’s one of those I’d like to have in my squad even if he’s never going to be a key man. He’s also proper London which makes me like him.

I imagine he has reasonable value for a player that’s not done a great deal for us, so it’s probably not a disaster.

3 Likes

What a clown.

Guess he still wants to be a CM. Basically Ox part 2, but AMN is a better RB.

Well, let’s get some money for him.

He was a free so any fee is a good one. The advantages of integrating academy products and not random bums brought on for depth purposes.

1 Like

2 guys ahead of him there though. No one wants to be third choice.

Bellerin could wish.

Are you editing your posts or are they not loading fully? I initially missed the last 3 sentences.

1 Like

More ability in his pinky than those 2 have together.

In fact, Bellerin admitted it in his podcast :bergkamp:

@GC-Maniac editing lol

Seriously though, instead of being a CL level FB, he wants to be a midtable level CM :facepalm:

2 Likes

Hector lives to fight another day :grin:

We let go of a lot of guys who maybe don’t burst on to the scene as superstars like Ganbry but could probably be a hell of a lot more useful than a lot of the players we keep and spend big money on. Isaac Hayden is one that comes to mind that Newcastle fans seem to think is vital for them.

1 Like

£25m minimum please.

3 Likes

Everton would pay that tbf

BOSSMAN

5 Likes

Proper hard grafter, you love to see it

In one on ones, he’s an absolute fucking beast lol. I really hope we hold onto him, his versatility is special.

1 Like

So, so good defensively. Phenomenal athlete. Criminal if he goes.

2 Likes

Great defensively, not so much offensively.

Please accept being a RB bro. Would be a legendary one potentially.

2 Likes

His left just wasn’t there. If he had those opportunities on the left it would’ve been unfair for City.

1 Like

He’s been fucking class don’t leave mate

I’m a big fan of his and you could see a massive improvement in our performance with him playing that full back/winger role. He’s much more technically astute than Bellerin or Kola. He turned someone inside out with an exceptional dribble then failed on the cross but he’s an issue for the opposition. If we are gonna let him leave at least he’s showing how good he is and maybe he’ll fetch us some decent money.

3 Likes

I just hope that he realizes he could be a terrific RB for the club for a while rather than trying to play midfield at a lower level.

7 Likes