Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Came in, played well enough, not been seen since?

3 Likes

Injustice against my guy, AMN.

2 Likes

Started got man of the match then was inexplicably dropped and is now behind Elneny in the pecking order :joy::rofl:

Give it up. Man isn’t the answer. Should have sold him to Wolves.

He started one game and got man of the match and hasn’t been seen since. Sounds to me like the managers the problem there

4 Likes

He may have got awarded man of the match. But many agree that they don’t think he was.

Anyway, one swallow doesn’t make a summer. He has played plenty before and been anonymous. He’s 25 next year. If he was going to be a major player for us, he would be already.

Common theme under Arteta, certain faves get mins regardless of form.

Horrible man management that has cost the club millions

8 Likes

That €10m fee we get for Saliba will sting.

3 Likes

If he is the future he is the future, and there is definitely more of a case for him than Elneny. That’s what makes the selection for Old Trafford criminal. We’re supposed to be undertaking a “project” or “plan” and yet we give deadwood the experience with matches like that one instead of the players we are supposed to be developing. Arteta can’t hide behind saying he is undertaking a project while still doing things that don’t fit.

His girlfriend is beautiful and smart.

Good for her calling out the nonsense

What?

1 Like

Exactly

Eh?

Hmm?

12 Likes

8 Likes

Ok, he’s been ill, not with COVID though.

Elneny’s minutes last night would have served him well tbh, shame for him. Feels like if he can’t make an impact at CM this season then he’s out the door.

Tbh I still feel like we should be going that route anyway, though a first refusal clause in there and let the lad play some football in his favoured position elsewhere. Would be surprised if you ever wanted to meet that clause anyway.

1 Like

Don’t think that’s something he himself is against to.
:wenger2:

Should push for it more then tbh. He strikes me as another one of our types of players that’s quite comfortable sitting in no mans land. Yes Arteta might say he’s in his plans and he will play from time to time but AMN needs to weigh the reality of that in his own mind. The minute Sambi Lokonga came in he should have been pursuing his own best interests.

1 Like