Aaron Ramsey

Well Wenger did have a willingness to renew his deal but it got delayed because Ramsey agent left his agency to start his own Agency.

I think Ramsey is his biggest client and this latest deal will be his last major one so I think he’s always had the intention to run his deal down after seeing the club cave with Ozil

1 Like

Ramsey is not average guys. Seriously now. You may not think he is THAT good, but he is good.
And btw, he hasn’t done it for us only. He was tremendous for Wales in Euro 2016 too, and their crumble came when Bale had to carry the whole team on his own without Rambo to help him out.

On a scale of 1 to 1, 1 being horrible, how horrible has Ramsey been today?

Better score that winner now.

2 Likes

Ramsey is shit he should be paired with Jack in that West Ham midfield tbh.

1 Like

He was pretty good today. Main threat against West Ham. Ridiculous when your CAM helps more than one of your DMs.

Been wanting to see Rasmey in the advanced midfield position for a while and I’ve seen enough to realise he’s totally incapable of playing with his back to goal

5 Likes

The thing is, he’s probably the smartest of our players, trying interesting things with the ball, making the right decisions (running with the ball when it’s right, passing when it’s right, picking a good option)

But I think it’s pretty clear he doesn’t really have that much technical ability and it was clear today.

Wayward passes, wayward touches, it was miles off working today.

In conclusion, he’s barely worth his current salary, let alone a pay rise.

If this club gives him £225k a week, then I believe Gazidis mission here was to just help his boyhood club take control of English football.

He isn’t worth persisting with as the #10 at his current ability and doubly so since it compromises Ozil out wide too.

3 Likes

Inventive in the final third today but stepping back into midfield and I struggle to see what his strengths are. I just think he’s too much of a Wenger hybrid to work with and given the massive pay hike he’s expecting, I’m really not sure it’s worth the investment.

Yeah I’d happily sell him for this. He’s the ultimate Wenger player. Time to let him go and get a fresh player in

1 Like

Agenda.

Lol against who?

Selling a player because he is too much of a Wenger player? Really? Or are you just trolling?
:unai:

Trolling? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol k

Definitely not. I want him sold and replaced with someone better and not Wengery

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but he is still one of our more talented players - he will probably go, but it is definitely tragic that we didn’t get anything for it now b/c I do believe he is one of our legacy assets that could have commanded a fee, but not now.

Ramsey is shit man can’t stand the sight of his technically ability lacking ass. And the guy wants 225k a week. Fack me if we actually give him that.

1 Like

Just watched the extended highlights and this guy is a fucking piece of shite. His only attribute is his running ! Is that really enough at a club like Arsenal ?

The amount of times he underhit crucial passes to overlaping players was abysmal.

He cannot pass, cannot controle a football, LOW football IQ, selfish, egoistical.

Time to get rid, why are we still playing him when he hasnt even signed the contract. Other players could benefit for the playing time instead.

RAMSEY OUT !

1 Like

Is that from his CV?
Because those are his good points and Barcelona have got enough selfish, egoistical players as it is.

And those fucking flicks? Flick out!!

1 Like

He’s pulled off like two flicks ever in his career, one of them was that back heel goal against the scum so fair play :joy:

Wait what? It wasn’t obvious already that Ramsey has nothing to seek in an advanced midfield position?