Aaron Ramsdale (1)

There’s a huge chance he does it not once but twice.

1 Like

Eh what?
Ramsdale signed for Arsenal in August, how could he spend more time knowing teammates during Euros?

Here’s another part of that interview. :grin:

Analysing what he could have done better for the goal. You love to see that, even in a game we win and dominate he’s talking about doing better.

14 Likes

Absolutely love this attitude…hats off to Arteta (if the reports are true) to push to sign him.

10 Likes

What a budding bromance, Ramsdale’s little shy giggle at the end was adorable.

There has to be a place at this club for players who are proud and feel privileged to play for The Arsenal. We aren’t where we should be in the European standing but we’ll always have talents that would consider it an honour to be here and not simply just a job.

5 Likes

:santi: No need to insult me so personally like that.

This is brilliant :rofl:…you can so he has so much respect for seaman and a great sense of humor…

He seems ike a propper character and presence between the posts, something we didnt have since Lehman!

3 Likes

Oh, we have had some “characters” between the sticks since then.:wink:

2 Likes

Don Vito making a save with his face comes to mind.

1 Like

I absolutely love his character. He’s more than a keeper.

1 Like

Well Castiel you bastard…looks like you were right.

Good keeper, although could’ve done a bit better for the goal.

Mad Jens

3 Likes

He’s proving quite a number of fans wrong. It’s early, but he’s looking an excellent singing - so confident, vocal, assured and he is good with his feet. Unbelievable save near the end.

1 Like

Thats’t also true when you emphasize it like that :smiley:

1 Like

Off to a very good start. Not willing to take an L at this stage because its still very early days, after all, people wanted us to take an L on Willian last season after a promising start. It’s a long old season and there’s time for many ups and downs yet.

But so far, the signs are looking very good, he’s definitely surpassing my expectations. I hope to formally admit my error in 15 games or so.

1 Like

I’m sure that all be giving you digital fellatio for your incredible foresight in due course, have some patience.

That show is underrated

1 Like

You can see why fans love this guy wherever he goes.

1 Like

Reminder that Piers was trying to block his move to Arsenal when he saw it. :rofl:

3 Likes