2022 World Cup

Do we think the fan parks and beer gardens will be full of people in big coats and gloves now since the
games are in the winter :joy:

2 Likes

In Newcastle the lads will go bare chested.

1 Like

Just keep the Oktoberfest tents up imo

Is that a thing? Thought that only happened in Germany haha

They’ve done one here in Dublin a good few years. I had two steins at lunchtime once and I was fucked for the rest of the afternoon :joy:

2 Likes

Oh don’t be silly, as if we wouldn’t adopt an event that basically encourages us to get drunk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Games gone

Isn’t it like 300 degrees in Saudi Arabia this time of year? Or are we having another winter World Cup?

NO, THIS HAS GOT TO FUCKING STOP.

Italy are MORE than capable of hosting their own fucking World Cup.

1 Like

Dutch FA approached Conte to be new coach. He rejected, wants club football.

1 Like

That’s a shame, with a quick glance you have the kind of squad that might thrive with him.

What he’s really saying is: he wants Arsenal. :grinning:

1 Like

Confirmation. Happy with this appointment. Qualify for the World Cup and take our time finding a long-term head coach for after 2022. Hopefully Ten Hag, Koeman or Bosz.

1 Like

Yeah makes sense. Tournament coach. Continue you getting back qualifying after missing the last few.
Qatar is an anomaly and rethink from there as you say.

Yes its Moldova but its a football match on a Saturday night and the first event I’m going to post restrictions ending :raised_hands::fire:

5 Likes

The Titans of Tartan take on the mighty mammoths of Moldova in a match being described as:
β€œOn TV”

3 Likes

Game day @Calum :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Huge game for Holland, van Gaal’s first match in charge. We take on Norway (away) and need the win because Turkey are above us. We play them next week too, so overall a crucial week. Underperform and we may not qualify for the World Cup.

Since when did World Cup qualifiers start getting shown on Sky Sports in the UK?!

I thought they got shown on terrestrial tv!