2020/2021 Premier League Fixtures

Released in 20 minutes! The best moment of pre season imo. Here we go :fire:

2 Likes

All of the games I wouldn’t want to go to anyway first please :grin:

1 Like

Manchester United away

Fulham away. Ah man. That is definitely one of the best away trips!

1 Like

Ooh yes! That’s a great place to start :clap:

So Fulham away first ?

Hope we can hit top gear before October lol.

Liverpool and City away early on :facepalm:

3 Likes

Add United to that list as well

Newcastle, West Brom, Palace and Brighton in our final 5 games is a desirable run in should we still be in the race for a CL place though.

1 Like

Chelsea away on my birthday :joy: :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Spurs at home the day before mine, though it might get moved to my actual birthday on the Sunday. Easy 3 points.

1 Like

Looks decent, seems like a little break before the city game. So should give us time to prepare, I’m gassed for the new season and honestly with the exception of Liverpool away feel like we could win against anyone!

Liverpool and City away out of the way early on I think might work out to be a good thing.

1 Like

It’s international week, so would depend on how many of our players are called up

1 Like

Yeah not worried about that to be honest, with the exception of Auba and Pepe, I can’t really see who else in our team is an international first team player. Maybe the Scottish National team might try to deploy Tierney as CB, to maybe shoe horn in both him and Robertson but even that’s a bit of a stretch. Most of cities players will deffo be playing though, so should work in our favour.

1 Like

Crowd absence could help on the away games at City,Liverpool and United.

2 Likes

Hahaha…fuck that’s depressing when you think about it

1 Like

What a killer start to the season we have. We’ll be tested early.

Ah the traditional match against the champions within the first three games.

Send a message early on, I like it.

1 Like