2019/20 season predictions

Fixed

Those who don’t think Wolves/Leicester/Everton will break the top six up, Four Four Two respectively disagree. Their season preview is always my favourite issue. And this year they have us as 4th – and that was before madness! I can only imagine if they were to do their predictions again, we’d be winning the league at a canter :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They will. On occasion. I just don’t think it is sustainable year on year unless they do a Spurs for a period or get a City-type owner.

Reckon Spurs crumble. I think their bubble is about to burst and the downhill will start.

5 Likes

Favourites for 3rd. I don’t really want to hear otherwise.

Problem is how quick everyone gels.

I can’t remember the last time I was eagerly waiting for the season to start. So excited …
I think getting 3rd is a fair bet.

I don’t do predictions, but I reckon Chelsea will struggle to stay in the Top 4 without Hazard. Will be interesting to see how Lampard does though.

Was only joking when I posted this but gotta believe it can happen now. :siuu:

3 Likes
1 Like

Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man United, Chelsea
Auba golden boot
City for both cups again :sleeping:
Juventus CL
Hopefully us EL. We don’t have an Atletico or Chelsea, so far :slightly_smiling_face:

No faith we’ll win the EL, that Chelsea side wasn’t that good, absolutely disgusting we got demolished 4-1 by them.

1 Like

They were good, but the reason they were good’s at Madrid now. Just have to hope we’re surrounded by farmers in the EL

PL Champions: Man City
CL places (in order): Liverpool, Spuds, Arsenal
EL places (in order): Man United, Chelsea, Leicester
Relegated : Norwich, Newcastle and Sheffield United

Golden Boot: Aubameyang :auba:

League Cup: Everton

FA Cup: Liverpool

Europa League: Arsenal
Champions League: Juventus

We’ll do the treble. PL, FA Cup and Europa League.

Arsenal4thetreble reversal of the king

PL Champions: Liverpool
CL places (in order): Man City, Spurs, Arsenal
EL places (in order): Man United, Chelsea, Everton
Relegated : Brighton, Norwich and Sheffield United

Golden Boot: Aubameyang

League Cup: Spurs

FA Cup: Man City

Europa League: Valencia
Champions League: Barcelona

at the start of the window I wasn’t particularly looking forward to the new season, now I really am :slight_smile:

The Guardian reckons we’ll finish 6th. https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/29/premier-league-2019-20-preview-arsenal-unai-emery-champions-league-pepe

Interesting read.