2018 FIFA World Cup

Come on Uruguay, destroy these Frogs. :xhaka::wenger2:

One of the saves of the tournament

He’s obviously been watching Pickford :sunglasses:

Uruguay would have you for breakfast :joy:

Was that a sitter missed by Godin or a tough chance to finish?

Knowing Lloris there will be one fuck up he makes in this game.

Question is whether Uruguay can capitalise.

@BigWeng_4LYFE i suspect you arent trolling, but its just your honest opinion(correct me if im wrong). Its pretty disrespectfull to label people as trolls, just because their opinions doesnt suit theirs.

1 Like

cant constant trolling be a short term bannable offense. It is on other forums. A bit of banter accepted yes a bit of trolling sure but when it is constant and so fucking annoying and you cant get away from it, it just gets tiresome and fucking annoying to all. Surely there should be suitable punishment for it now there is no fucking need for it from a fucking adult because lets face it all it is done for is to fucking piss everyone off in the forum.

I think France would too, tbh.

1 Like

Uruguay would literally have you for breakfast, though

Well, Suárez would anyway

2 Likes

So far so good

I see your new here. Guy is the biggest troll. Specially on Wenger and Walcott

1 Like

Nope he is a troll, anything that is the opposite to the norm he is jumping on it. Everyone thinks Torriera is gonna be a great signing so to him he is shit and everyone has to be told that. Walcott cant even hold down a place at fucking everton but apparently he was one of our best players ever…the guy is a full on twat.

Fuck France and fuck Dechamps tbh

4 Likes

Yup, spot on. I have an opposing opinion so ppl like @Maverick79 call for me to be banned because, fuck if I know. I guess he just wants to live in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with him?

yes of course i want to live in a world where everyone agrees you are a massive bellend. Its great to have a sense of normality!

Cringe from the Brits and Swedes. :grimacing:

France definitely looking like they will find a second goal

Just noticed: Where Pogba’s funky haircut?

Uruguay are awful

Que?