2016/17 FA Cup

Just think of it as a test of how much of a hardcore Gooner you are :sunglasses:

Somewhat bizarrely, Iā€™ve travelled across Europe multiple times to watch Arsenal, but personally I couldnā€™t be bothered getting up at 4am to watch them on tv. ::grimacing:

2 Likes

Hahah its just all part of my life now, Ive been used to doing it for 18 years. I must say though it was easier in my younger days before full time work kicked in, the 3am Sunday night/ Monday morning kick offs are killer.

There are the F.A. Cup replays today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Hopefully the Canaries knock out Southampton.

2 Likes

Sutton already down. Would them to go through.

First halfs:

Barnsley-Blackpool 0-1
Burnley-Sunderland 1-0
Fleetwood Town-Bristol City 0-1
Wimbledon-Sutton 1-0
Crystal Palace-Bolton 0-0
Lincoln City-Ipswich Town 0-0

Bolton up! Big Sam working his magic!

Come on Sutton! 1-1 now. Big TV tie v Leeds if they can do it. Would be great for them!

Best manager Boltonā€™s ever had :wenger:

1 Like

Palace up now.
Sutton! Yes! 2-1 to them!

Benteke canā€™t hit a barn door in the league, but somehow found his scoring boots tonight.

That result also means Man Unitedā€™s game will now be on TV. Their 56th consecutive FA Cup match to be shown live :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ipswich are out. Quite a shocking result, tbf.

Great for Lincoln though!

1 Like

Blackpool are through as well. Another shock, considering they play two tiers below Barnsley.

How come it means that?

So Dirty Leeds coming to Suttonā€¦should be goodā€¦:sunglasses::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Because the BBC said theyā€™ll only show Palace/Bolton v City if Bolton won, which they didnā€™t. So theyā€™re showing United v Wigan instead.

Will Southampton v Arsenal be on tv?

Evening Kick off so iā€™d assume its a near certainty.

Could still be Norwichā€¦ :wink: But yeah it is, Saturday evening game.

Cā€™mon Norwich and Plymouth today!