Zlatan Ibrahimović

Why do I have to get into word-parsing wars with you everyday?

I scroll up a bit and already found something like that (not necessary for me to quote who said those…)

One said he was happy that we had a pacey forward (talking about Ibra’s freedom and space to shoot) and importance of pace in modern football
One described him “less mobile” (Ibra was never a fast/pacey runner, if saying him less mobile now, was it a compliment?)
One said he is an old version of Giroud (was he saying Giroud a better scorer than Ibra?? You know what that means)

I believe if scrolling up more I could find more.

Sigh.

Nor an I mate. We all get things wrong but you were so adamant in your belief about Ibra that you felt the need to bump the thread to remind everyone how right you were basically. So now I’m bumping the thread to let you know how wrong you were. It works both ways.

That’s now 10 in his last 9 because he just scored another one.

4 Likes

You could have fooled me. Anyways he’s on a Giroud type scoring run because I’ve seen enough of him to know why United have been bad this year. If they had a world class striker they’d be a lot better, for sure ahead of us and probably challenging.

2nd of the game for Zlatan…class.

1 Like

He’s been on a Giroud type scoring run for 10 years by the looks of it lol

5 Likes

I think you guys aptly refer to it as “flat track bully”?

Back in form at the right time. Cunt.

With 16 games played he’s 5 goals away from matching Giroud’s best tally in a league season for Arsenal.

2 Likes

Guy’s one of the best strikers in the world.

This is always how I thought he would be in England. That goal draught in October had me thinking he would hopefully fail in the PL. Sadly he’s back to his early season best for Utd now :disappointed:

1 Like

That 2nd goal is quality. Fair play to him, that he can still cut it at the top of Football as he’s nearing towards the end of his career. He’s single handedly bringing Man Utd back in contention for top 4 spots, rather annoyingly.

Some United fans are dubbing him, as the new Cantona.

No way he scores more than 15 goals people, adapting the Physicality and top quality of the Premier League at 35 is just not possible.

3 Likes

IS HE THOUGH?!?!?!?!

Zlatan probably has 10 years in America / China to look foreward to. Guy is a machine.

3 Likes

@SRCJJ @BigWeng_4LYFE

:popcorn:

6 Likes

Did he bully another relegation fodder side today? I didn’t see much as I had to work today. Day after Christmas is back to business in the states.

Day after christmas was back to business for Zlatan too.

6 Likes

I read a stat today that said only Messi has scored more goals than him in 2016.

He did score like 40 goals for PSG last season though. I don’t know how many were from January onwards but I’d imagine it’d be a big chunk. That stat inflates him a little.

I think it may also include international matches…I dunno. Could be argued that playing with Suarez, Neymar and Inestia inflates Messi because of the sheer number of chances they all create for one another. Its an impressive stat however you mash it up as its purely about how many times they actually finished the chances they got. Assuming its true, ive no intention of verifying it :slight_smile:

3 Likes