Zlatan Ibrahimović

It’s 50 club goals of which about 2/3 were for PSG

1 Like

12 goals and 2 assists in the league so far. Contributed to 14 goals in 17 league games.

Not a bad return.

17 in 26 this season.

So he’s now 4 goals from equalling the best league tally in Giroud’a career at Arsenal.

And 7 away from equalling his best overall tally in a season at Arsenal.

2 Likes

LOL

In reality was unlikely not to happen. If Ibra turns up, thats that. No matter who the opponent is.

I hope you’ll bump this thread in the same manner when Ibra goes completely missing even against shit teams in the 2nd half.

He only scores v shit teams

Whereas Chamberlain scores against great teams huh

2 Likes

Considering most of the Premier League is full of shit teams that is not a major concern.

Not really, best league in the world

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

He is a bit of a flat track bully tbf. 2 goals v Swansea. 2 goals v West Brom. Scored in both games against Zorya etc. but, hey, someone has to - the rest of the United team seem a little goal shy.

Not really relevant. This is a thread about an rival player with a massive ego, who has only scored v shit teams this season, we should all be hating him instead of praising.

Ibrahimovic has been stopped by every good team. We have a much better striker with Alexis, and Giroud isn’t even far off him at least he’s scored important goals

Not fair to compare Giroud and Ibra, or Ibra and Alexis either for that matter.

Giroud isn’t far off Ibrahimovic? :joy::joy: even at 35 he’s miles ahead. He has scored 50 league goals in this calendar year.

Sanchez did not score against City, Spurs, Liverpool or Manchester United.

IBRA scored against City was suspended against Arsenal.

1 Like

Yeah, an easy league which Giroud won. Sanchez scored v Chelsea

And now he’s arrived in England for the first time at the age of 35 and has 12 goals to his name in his opening 17 games. Why don’t you give credit where it’s due?

1 Like

Because he’s a rival player that I simply don’t like. Annoying to see Arsenal fans praise him too and make our best player look worse.

2 Likes

Perfectly valid stance imo. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s a difference in not liking a player and giving credit. I do not like Messi or Ronaldo, but they are the two best players in the world imo nonetheless. I don’t like Spurs and I loath Dele Alli, but who can deny that he’s a very interesting player and can become a top top player?
Just hating because a player is in a rival team…no wonder there’s so much hate and violence in the world today.

One of my fav players and idol growing up was Jurgen Klinsmann. Could I suddenly start to hate him and deny all that he’s done when he joined Spurs? Of course I couldn’t. I was disappointed yes, but he was a fantastic player and a childhood idol nonetheless.

1 Like