Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

Still a long way to go but he is doing excellently when you consider he probably only has about 3 players at his disposal that would make the Arsenal starting 11.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s definite, Liverpool have spent more than us in than last 4 years. Sturridge, Firmino, Coutinho are class and they have plenty of good players starting now on par with our good/average players. Letā€™s not forget 2 years ago they were second and have invested more than us since then, Theyā€™re squad has becom e underrated in the last 2 years.

Importantly he has most of his first team but as the season goes on might lose a few of them and looking through the ranks we should have the better back ups.

So now weā€™re going to talk up their squad? Other than Mane, Firmino as a false striker Iā€™d pick none of their players over ours. If Coutinho is compared with Ozil that is.

Except for Henderson, Coutinho and Sturrigde most of that 13/14 starting eleven is gone btw.

2 Likes

Its mainly due to the back 5 ( including the keeper) None of them would start for Arsenal.

Anyways, is it even really a good defence? We couldā€™ve signed Firmino and/or Mane if we wantedā€¦If you want to say our lack of strength in attack isnā€™t down to coaching but just not having as good players as Liverpool there, well, that comes down to the manager too, because heā€™s the one who decided to count on people like Oxlade Chamberlain/took four years to find a better alternative than Giroud at CF, etc.

When Klopp has to play Milner, a wrong footed midfielder as LB and still able to give you results (even temporarily), that says 2 thingsā€¦

1/ Liverpoolā€™s defense is not good, Moreno sucks

2/ Klopp deserves MORE CREDIT

2 Likes

Klopp is fantastic and has got Liverpool some really good attacking football.

However its easier to play 100mph football when youre only playing once a week and getting a lot of rest time in and not having to travel etc. A luxury we currently dont have.

1 Like

Should we not quality for the Champions League then? As soon the title is out of sight, throw the season away?

1 Like

Everything else has failed, its worth a shot. :grin:

1 Like

Yep 100%, as people seem to love to use this as an excuse. If this makes all the difference I think I can live with no Rd 16 CL exit next year if it means that we are winning the league lol.

Iā€™d take klopps wife ahead of Wenger any day. Some of his tactic spiel must rub off on her at the breakfast table.

17 Likes

Welcome back Len! :sunglasses:

Welcome back Lenny Boy! :wenger:

1 Like

You found us.
Welcome back @Lengooner.

1 Like

Cheers ladies. Iā€™ve been busy moving home n holidaying.lol.
I,ll have to try n find my way round the new site.

4 Likes

Good to have you back Len :slight_smile:

Back in style.

QuƩ crack this lengooner.

Len, miss you so muchā€¦

1 Like

Len back in his standard styleā€¦ Brilliant.

1 Like

Just seen that @lengooner is back! Welcome back, Sir! :slight_smile: