Unai Emery

Aw, Cristo is one of the main attractions on here for girls :smile:

3 Likes

Until they get their hearts well and truly broken

6 Likes

Incorporating the Cristo emoji onto the OA homepage might sound a bit extreme, but would be a good start :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Id be careful.

Apparently they have got cooties and naughty squishy bits which they can use to control your mind. Plus they also steal your chocolate…

1 Like

Get Giroud to make an appearance eh @Phoebica :giroud:

Being serious, the strutting, pomposity and constant duelling between some posters is a little overbearing at times but I appreciate it’s a forum, what can ya do

5 Likes

Back to Emery. Hope he has bored the players to death with his tactics. They have to know every single detail because we need the perfect game tomorrow.

1 Like

Awww bae boo is back. Missed u Robin poo!!

:cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :cristo: :

Guyyyyyyys stop it you’re too cute @Craigie @Phoebica @Calum @Robin_L

But yeah seriously, I post less nowadays because I got tired of a lot of the flaming and posturing. It was pretty boring stuff to have to scroll through tbh

That and I’ve started a new job so that’s impacted on my posting too, but my first point definitely played a role.

8 Likes

Focusing on your career instead of improving the discource around here. :xhaka:

5 Likes

I know I’m just a filthy casual

3 Likes

Hey man, congrats. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks mate!! Yeah it’s pretty full on and intense but I’m learning and thankfully my girlfriend and I’s move to London has gone smoothly

1 Like

Congrats mate ! Dont forget your roots and send some dollars to your home country. I will PM you my bank account details.

4 Likes

With that username, I am surprised he hasn’t already offered to blow you yet.
He did, didn’t he?

you’ve moved to london, i feel sorry for you i am trying to get the fuck out of London it is an overpriced dungheap.

5 Likes

Yeah couldn’t turn the job down otherwise I would have stayed in the southwest 100%

We ended up in Fulham and it is pretty delightful. Way better than I’d hoped for which is cool! But yeah London isn’t forever I don’t think.

1 Like

I hear ya! So ready to get out of London, possibly the UK all together.

Best of luck to you! so where you thinking of going any plans or is it just sorta ‘anywhere but this craphole’

Possibly the Netherlands. My other half is Dutch and we much prefer the school system there and the kids culture. My son is only 15 months, so we have some time before schooling age arrives, but I’m so ready to get out of the city. Work plays a big role in it, so that’s holding us here at the moment. So hoping the company opens an office in Amsterdam post-bexit and we can make the move.

6 Likes