U.S. Politics

The problem is, whoever the candidates are, they have to be multi millionaires, and have an ego the size of a planet, and to expect them not to be narcissistic or be an ego maniac is unrealistic.

Unfortunately when politics and power are involved, the people who get to the top are exactly the people who shouldn’t be there.

They are all corrupt, scheming, liars, and that is why they get to where they are.
There are no nice guys in politics or business.
Not the ones who get to the top anyway.

4 Likes

Yes they are milionaires yes both are corrupt clinton more so, but don’t you think it’s a problem voting for a canditae that cheated to become the nomaniee? The dnc used tatics that we the west condem (vote rigging, voter supression, voter purging and out right lies). The dnc also colluded to promote trump thinking he would be easy to defeat thinking that clinton past wont catch up to her. No one is up in arms about the fact they have been rob of a legitimate election. A vote for either is a vote for corrutiong, establishment and more of the same old failings in america. Look at the labour party in engalnd for years it was same old new labour rubbish they voter base made a statement of where they want to be in both ledership election when corbyn crushed his rivals dispite the media and establishment against him. that wont happen in america because over there you guys are like sheep and don’t think for yourselves and buy into they properganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmBi4V7X1M

2 Likes

That video is great, but yet it’s still going to be so close.

Why are you like this, America? :expressionless:

1 Like

Really mate really you must think people are stupid what you posted is just propaganda and it’s already out there that the media is with clinton. there are many political commentators out that has tore hillary to shreds if you look up wikileaks 1-30 and stop that false naritive that trump is the only monster it just makes you look dumb and uninformed seriously

Just for abusing McCain he shouldn’t be run for president.

You are mostly correct here. When the media here try todistttt

I think you’re stupid and all of your posts are ill informed propoganda from conspiracy sites that are poorly sourced or mainly taken out of context with regards to political history, yes.

2 Likes

You honestly think that her leaked emails are fake? you must be the dumbest person alive or your brain has taken time out on this subject. Conspiracy! Where is there conspiracy in actual proven fact? You dont have to serch to hard on any search engine or find a youtube vid with a detailed brake down of her email. Because it goes against your fanatical view of clinton you dismiss it and say it is out of context. To me there is no point in debating people like you or trump supporters you guys are interllectually dishonest, brain dead, colesd mined and brain dead. You cant post a vid against trump that clearly favors hilary and say see thats why she is better and think people should just accept with think of motivation. Again proven fact is NOT CONSPIRACY!

I post it again. Is it a correct behaviour?

you can post it how many times you like but why don’t you post that the Department of Justice was liaising with the clinton campaign and blocked the F.B.I from doing their duty? Or the collusion between the F.B.I and the clinton campiagn which ended up with her not being prosicuted when she should. It’s all out there if you chose to look for it or not.

Lol Clinton is about as corrupt as a politician comes. The FBI refers to the Clinton’s as Clinton Inc. I don’t know what you’re on about it’s kind of been proven as fact. And she did break the law, but meh facts are overrated.

So if the FBI absolves Clinton they are corrupted, while on the opposite, they are right?

I almost want Trump to win just for the incredible meltdown on Facebook that would ensue.

It’ll be glorious.

3 Likes

My god no one is saying that what i’m saying if you read the first line i’m not about the intallectual fallacy that people are bring here. Saying trump is bad clinton is good while ignoring clintons crap. You posted that crap yet the F.B.I helped clinton. That’s hypcorisy at it’s finest. I make my jugdments based on facts and i’m always open to change. Why does none of you guy’s talk about her 500 conflicts of intrest while she was Secretary of Stae?

Early voting banned in Arizona. Another move to prevent democratic to gain an early advantage. Who is playing dirty now?

https://youtu.be/XJCxkdBvnRM watch it.Early voting favored clinton why would they not be against it. she was well for it.

So strange they have done it in Arizona, a state full of latinos :ozil2: . But it’s not only there they are stopping people from early voting. It’s everywhere they know a minority can be decisive. The GOP is basically just a party of WASP leaning towards the far-right.

Which ‘leaked emails’ are you referring to, reference the exact emails if you will. And which leak are you referring. You won’t be able to because you read about what someone with an agenda has written about wikileaks.

Now if you can’t provide references it proves that you’re watched a few agenda ridden youtube videos which shown by the below quote below, is the only actual research you’ve bothered to do on the topic

Not youtube videos, actual wikileak/email references please. How about you show you have a clue about what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Ehi, what about this? Try to defend the GOP again.