U.S. Politics

You know you’re in pretty bad shape when whenever they say about you that you fucking raped a 12 yo it is preceded by an “also”.

That is a sweaty Alan Pardew on the left behind her

1 Like

It’s also called “Patriarchy”.

@CunningLinguist

Another hit? :wink:

#DeutschlandMakesAmericaGreatAgain

1 Like

If Clinton can win Florida, Pennsylvania and some rust belt’s states it’s basically done for her.

That’s fucking disgusting if true. FBI should be put on trial.

1 Like

mate the FBI cleared clinton of any wrong doing when she should of been throwen in jail. trump and clinton supporters a a complete joke in fact american people are complete joke. You guys have two of the worsed candidates on the main party yet still want tovote for them whenthere are others to chose from. There is no democracy over there just the illusion of choice where there is no choice.Posting about trump when Clinton is just as worse in her own way is just hypocritical. I want to know where Hati’s money went and why she gave sudi more wepons to kill people in yemen? The death and starvation of thousand is a bit higher than the rape of a 12 yer old for me

Yeah well it’s true but in order to set up the republic that is the united states it’s been a long time in the making by the corrupt politicians it’s not something that’s just happened over night. It’s telling that out of the last 3 people standing, only one of them is a corrupt politician type in Hillary. Bernie and Trump both represent anti establishment. So yeah the people of America are trapped into only having two realistic choices. The youth are getting wiser though and as the older generation thin out you are going to see these types of candidates become more popular.

It’s unfortunate that so many people here are such sheep. Clinton and co were able to steal the democratic nomination (through shady means with the party actively working against Bernie) and it would be awesome to see that backfire on them. Especially considering it’s now widely accepted that Bernie would be winning this election in a landslide.

Nice little prediction tool / game / thing from the BBC

Albeit i don’t like Clinton that much, at least she knows what she is talking about. Does Trump know something about foreign policy, immigration, free trade and economy? He just thinks everything he is a fucking show.
@BigWeng_4LYFE, Trump is a businessman and a tax dodger. Anti establishment my ass. You have been fooled by a tool with fake hair.

1 Like

That’s the difference between a classy person and a cunt. Trump=Mourinho.

https://www.facebook.com/ATTNVideo/videos/1619053865066235/

From what I understand everything Trump has done with his taxes has been legal. Yeah he’s using loopholes to pay less, but that just goes to show you how these politicians favor the top 1%. Besides when I prepare my taxes I use every write off I can to pay less, you would too. Everything the politicians do is to protect the 1% like Trump.

For the record I don’t really want Trump to win. I’m not really sure how he could fuck up this country more than it already is though (short of getting us into a nuclear war). Ask Obama about passing legislature. Obama didn’t get much done because the other two branches fought him tooth and nail. You are correct though it’s probably best that Hillary wins and then a good anti establishment candidate, hopefully someone like Sanders, can come along and destroy her in 4 years.

1 Like

I gave Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and most of the swing states to Trump - apart from Florida and Ohio - and still came out with a narrow Clinton win by about 10 I think it was.

Could get very interesting if Virginia and Michigan goto the Republicans though.

1 Like

Clinton needs to win the Rust Belt (apart from Ohio) and Florida to basically secure her election.
Clinton 275, Trump 240 in that predictor thought.

2 Likes

Do you gys even listen to what Clinton says? Saying trupm will take us to war and clinton wont is just stupid. The woman is known for beig hawkish wanting war for hacking, no fly zone which will lead to war with russia. She supported most wars that america has been in so to say she want is just plain ignorant.If trump wins aleast we know its going to be for years and will open peoples eyes and next time vote for real change not the same corruption. And how does she know what she is doing she voted for and against the wrong policies every time to me that is not someone that knows what they are doing. In sayin that she knows what her doneners wants so forget about what you want we know her stance on that. Nothing sheep say will change how i think about trump and Clinton eveil is evil there is no lesser in the two

There aren’t many presidents that haven’t had a record of starting or continuing wars against poorer countries, and all sorts of atrocities against those people, but I can’t remember many presidents that have been accused of raping children or bragging about their exploits of grabbing women.

Imagine the uproar if Obama had been found to be a serial adulterer and abuser of women.
Would he be hailed as some sort of hero like Trump is?

If Trump brags about his treatment of abusing women, and maybe even children, imagine what he could be capable of when given the most powerful job in the world.

Clinton is not much better, but at least she understands that there are other countries out there and has actually been to several of them.
She is also intelligent and has experience in politics.
Trump only has experience of business, going bankrupt several times, reality TV, and groping women.

I wouldn’t say Trump or Clinton are anti establishment as they both come from positions of having power and are extremely wealthy, as well as knowing the people at the top personally.

The amazing thing about this, is that if anyone else was running against Trump there would be no contest but because it is Hilary Clinton standing against him, the whole situation has been polarised, and there is not much of a choice for the floating voter.
It would be the equivalent in this country of having an election, and the only choices being Corbyn and Farage, and would mean a difficult choice for the middle road voters.

Clinton has experience in doing the wrong choices as i have stated befor she is always pushed for the wrong bill or voted against the right one. Is that the sign that soeone has so called experience? Not in my books it does not. And with Clinton and trump middle still lose and so will the bottom hence i say no real change. And my friend obama is no hero in fact he is another wolf in sheeps clothing pushing for tpp, not enforcing the hulting of the pipeline going into with lybia, giving isreal military aid for no reason, bombing syria and helping lgbtq’s hispanics but not black america. You have to look at her history, what she has said and those she has advising her now tells you where she stands. The woman has people from the bush administration with and he is meant to be domcrate. We are talking about the same guys who push for war in iraq and the other for vietname

They have a lot to thank each other for really. In any other election cycle these “scandals” would’ve ended their campaigns straightaway.

'Murica has a lot to answer for. :bellerin:

4 Likes