Thomas Lemar

This sucks.

Yeah that’s fair. I think it sounds like market value probably but I can see your point.

Would be very happy with that tbh.

Mahrez was the best player in the league two seasons ago

2 Likes

Laca, Mahrez and Kolasinac - as well as keeping Ozil / Sanchez - would be an outstanding window. Best for years.

1 Like

You’re easily pleased lol, you got hyped over Perez :smile:

3 Likes

Yes I did. If given a chance he would have done well.

So your telling me you wouldn’t be excited for the player of the year from 2016 and someone who has scored 91 goals over the past three seasons?

[quote=“JakeyBoy, post:105, topic:1579”]
You’re easily pleased lol,
[/quote]Well, it’s not like the Scots have much else to get excited about :wenger:

2 Likes

If we kept Alexis and Ozil I would be

that doesn’t even make sense?

1 Like

Apart from holidays in Manchester

5 Likes

to be fair to @Calum a striker and a winger would be exciting if we kept hold of Sanchez and Ozil, signing what we need

1 Like

I’ve already said in another post that spending big on players like Sanchez and Ozil should be done more often but spending on several average players and paying them top wages is a false economy.

To be fair, I think they’ll still sell for the right price, regardless if that blonde fella has signed for Chelsea.

If we think we can’t sign Mbappé for €130M then we should be willing to throw a chunk of money on top for Lamar instead, plus other possible transfers.

2 Likes

Leicester were the best team in the league two seasons ago.

We could sign Lemar, Mahrez and Lacazette for €130M. Would love us to get Mbappé though!

1 Like

LOL

edit: :giroud3:

For real, Dembélé’s ridiculous.

He’s already up there with best players in the world for me & his only 20 years old, it’s insane.

:heart_eyes: I could watch him all day.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/880363137614196738

WHY DO WE ALWAYS FUCKING DILLY DALLY, WHY ARE WE LETTING CHELSEA RUIN THIS FOR US FUCK

1 Like

he flies under the radar. i wonder why. best dribbler in world football bar none. He will beat his man everytime, and make it look easy too.

I’d take him over Lemar.

1 Like