U.S. Politics

Exactly. I laugh when they say Tax cuts will get them their jobs back.

Fucking hell, We Indians have their job at much lesser equivalent salary structure than Americans couple that with 1 dollar = 67 rupees currency translation. No way they are getting their jobs back.
Plus there is China, Bangladesh, Philippines who are even worse at paying their employees.

Sorry white folks, We brown poor fucks are holding onto them outsourced jobs.

I’ve almost entirely given up on voting, because no matter who is in power nothing changes same old with a few minor tweaks that make it look that something has been done. In the end lobbyist and dooners benefit most from any outcome and most of they same that fund both parties. Western world always tout they democracy which is ironic because in reality there is none at all this evident in America

Like I said, it’s a non-issue and people are kept talking about it by a natural attraction to scandal.

Trump lies and continues to lie brazenly about his position on the Iraq War. Politicians lie; or rather, ‘bend the truth’ when necessary. Considering neither Trump nor Clinton have broken any laws, this gets an unnatural amount of attention.

Concentrate on the policy and whether it’s talk of walls, Trump’s implausible solution for the economy, his backwards position on abortion rights and guns, or his frankly risible ideas on climate change, I wouldn’t put the man in charge of running a bath.

1 Like

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:297, topic:177”]
I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon and believe Trump could or would ever actually change that, but that’s what he’s promising and the working class people are definitely jaded right now towards Obama and Hillary.
[/quote] Did you not read this part of what I said? So we basically agree?? Lol.

To be completely honest I’m not aware of what’s going on in Europe but if it’s the same as what’s happening in little towns all across America I could understand why people would vote trump. He’s at least acknowledging there is an issue and making promises, regardless of whether they are empty or not, to fix it. Like I said before I’m not naive enough to think he could ever solve it or would even try if elected but Hillary and Obama act as if everything is just fine and it’s not.

Now if you want to get deeper into the issue about why our election process is beyond rigged, you are preaching to the converted here. Two other parties are running. Neither of them given a platform to speak about their policies. They weren’t invited to the debates. They get no media coverage. I can see this getting slightly better in our country because the younger generation doesn’t rely upon mainstream media to spoon feed us what they want. Still I fear for the lazy people who won’t try to find things out for themselves. We are deep in a corrupt cycle of government here that isn’t going to change without a major revolution.

So Fox News is protecting Hillary now? Cool story bro. Would you care to point to the massively newsworthy Clinton revelation in wikileaks?

XL Pipeline? At least shows she’s a hypocrite.

Dude you just need to google and read them. From XL pipeline to the fact she thinks that wall streets should regulate themselves. Does it no concern you that a candidate admited she is out of touch and gives speachs to her donors which will be reflected in her polices. I employ you to read it

I did read your post and I know you’re trying to explain why people would vote for Trump. Well, they’re stupid and misinformed if they do. The misinformed being a key roll. Ideally people would take a look at policies implemented by the parties in the past two decades or so and if where the presidential candidates stood on those policies. Instead it’s about who you’d rather have a beer with, or who send what email or who said something disgusting about women. The perceived rivalry between Fox and MSNBC or the Post and the Times, or the Democrats and the Republicans is just shenanigans. There are two factions of the business party who have media outlets that support them and the economic policies they support are virtually the same, especially for the lower classes. Healthcare was an exception, but other than that?
Same in Europe. Maybe not as extreme, but we’re getting there. Brexit was a nice preview of what’s to come.

1 Like

If those were the parameters, which I agree they should be, then nobody would vote for period tbh. This country is so upside down nothing short of a massive revolution is going to change anything.

Trump is going full Mourinho. “I am gonna accept the outcome only if i win” :wilshere:

1 Like

It will all change after the zombie apocalypse!

1 Like

Didn’t drop the mic… He dropped the phone. #TrumpREKT

2 Likes

Well here we go, the FBI has reopened the investigation on Hillary and her emails…another twist in our already embarrassing presidential race. They aren’t expected to be done by the time of the election either. So it’s likely our next president will be at the center of an FBI investigation at the time of inauguration.

She is not involved directly, tbf.

They were 3 emails recovered due to the investigation in the Anthony Weiner case right?

Now I thought she should have been punished for the earlier major emails, but these ones don’t seem to be anything really.

Speaking of here we go, another video of Trump humiliating Miss Universe 2004 comes out.

At this point, Hillary isn’t perfect but she is not a rapist. Trump probably is. I don’t know how anybody is undecided or voting Trump at this point unless they are far FAR down the ‘MSMliesbullshitsconspiracy’ rabbit hole.

This guy is a dumpster fire. He is just a massive cunt. I would love to see these women ruin him financially so his sons Uday and Qusay Trump don’t have shit to their name and carry on this legacy of cuntery.

1 Like

From what I understand there are thousands of emails on a shared device from the Wiener home they are looking at. I doubt Trump is a rapist but it doesn’t really matter as both he and Clinton are repugnant and shouldn’t be anywhere near the oval office. If Hillary wins it will be business as usual in this country. I’m scared to find out what happens if Trump wins.

A couple alarming articles I’ve read show Trump as the winner. One is from a computer program called MOGLI. It’s correctly predicted the last few elections and it has Trump. As well as a political scientist that’s predicted every election since 84’ by using some sort of special system he’s got. They all have Trump but the polls show differently.

2 Likes

As bad as Clinton’s behaviour.

“When Donald Trump looks at Statue of Liberty, He thinks ‘4’, maybe 5 if she changes her hair”
:laughing:

She absolutely roast him in this video.

1 Like

Why is the mainstream media not mentioning this:
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

Says in the second paragraph that this case is going to court in early December. Pass the popcorn.

1 Like

The funny thing is that Trump has more skeletons in the closet than Hillary, but only Clinton gets the blame. It’s called “to brainwash the people”.