The randomly nothing thread

Our English players seem to ‘get’ these videos more than our foreign players do tbh

Ozil and Gabriel always seem to be the least comfortable

1 Like

I can tell watching Ozil in that vid he had better things to do :joy:

he didn’t really want to assist them

1 Like

Is Ozil going to even be in Sydney ? Hopefully considering I booked my flights yesterday.

The Iwobi and Xhaka London slang vid is still the best vid they’ve created

absolutely staggering how people in London find it acceptable to walk onto a train, with zero consideration as to how many people there may be behind them also trying to get on.

Move it you fuckers.

2 Likes

And the cunts that feel its necessary to start barging onto the train before giving a chance for passengers to get off.

4 Likes

Imagine that, lol. I wonder how our English players would do if they were playing in Spain and they were asked to do a Colombian accent, or Argentine, or Mexican.

1 Like

ah the utter utter worst. Standing in the way of the doors so people have to leave single file.

I dreamt last night that I was in Barcelona to visit my mate who lives there IRL. I was meant to be meeting him outside the Sagrada Familia but I couldn’t get hold of him so I just went for a wander.

I kneeled down to tie up my shoe laces and as I moved to stand back up I accidentally bumped my head against Gabby Logan’s arse. She was furious and started accusing me of sexual assault. I vigorously defended myself and managed to convince her I was a good guy. We then went back to her place and had a few drinks. We started making out and I was down to just my pants when I needed a wee, so I popped to the loo. When I came back her mum, who in my dream has dementia, was in her flat and expecting dinner, so sex was off the menu. I then remembered that I had a girlfriend and ran out of her apartment onto Las Ramblas still only in my pants.

Then I woke up.

10 Likes

lol

I’ve never known an English person say “making out” before :laughing: Good story tho

Did you have a smoke before bed?

And there was me thinking my dreams were weird :grin:

1 Like

Quite the opposite in fact. Haven’t been smoking for about a week because I’ve started a new job and am trying to break the student habit of doing so daily. When smoking regularly I never have lucid (*vivid!) dreams, this is my first one in months and months, and it was an absolute corker haha

6 Likes

Are you sure it was Lucid? Please tell me you mean vivid.

1 Like

You’re quite right haha, I totally meant vivid

America, those culturally hegemonic assholes!

1 Like

Hegemonic is a great word.