The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Spurs haven’t beaten WBA in the league for 5 games before today. Stop with the conspiracy theories lol

2 Likes

Not a conspiracy theory at all actually, fucking teams like this come and use all their energy on us playing the game of their lives against us and frustrating us then the following game they looks fatigued and clueless against another team, it is truly as if they save all their energy for us and then after they have caused us problems they cant muster the same performance the following week. Look at the game West Brom gave us…now look at the game they are giving the fucking spuds…they look the same do they?

1 Like

I love how WBA are still parking the bus, despite being 2-0 down.

Every game is different.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose in a way even if it is true that they are game raising cunts, only one team used to be game raising cunts against us when we had the likes of Bergy and Henry and that was Manu…i guess that most teams now see us as a team if they play well they can get something out of maybe even 3 points if they are lucky, i long for the days where we had a big fear factor and we had the other team beaten before we got on the pitch :santi: we are just too soft and predictable now.

3 Likes

Payet picture at the stadium has security on it :joy:

1 Like

WBA should have really scored here. Some signs of life from them in this first minutes of the second half.
At least WBA are showing more desire now.
Eriksen with another great pass.
Foster to the rescue again!
How many saves have Foster made today? He’s literally keeping WBA in the game by himself.

lol at this rate Foster is going to bring me double figures of fantasy points for saves made.

1 Like

Spurs have decided to finish them off after WBA had started the second half quite well.
Lucky Olsson here.
Foster with another very good save. Spurs are unlucky not to be 7 goals up.

12 men and their ground keeper in the box. Hardly putting up a fight. You clearly don’t care about which team you’re talking about, but simply go on about how every team suddenly finds their will to fight when going against us.

About time they scored the third.

God, West Brom have been awful today.

Saying that, Tottenham have been clinical. Not only that, their organisation is one of the best in the league. They look in good shape, very good. Still a long way to go though.

4-0, Kane hattrick. I don’t like the guy but he’s fucking good.

1 Like

Kane’s hattrick, FFS!

Kane wont be at the spuds long i can tell you that now, especially because they have to pay for a stadium, you watch Manu or Madrid etc come in for him.

1 Like

Spurs with the best GD in the league now.

Tottenham 6 wins in a row, United 6 wins a row, Liverpool 5 from 6, Chelsea out in front.

There’s just no margin for error, every match has to be a win going into Chelsea away. No excuses.

2 Likes

Don’t make any prediction anymore :stuck_out_tongue: :expressionless:

1 Like

Spurs have scored 19 goals in their last 6 games. You can only congratulate them. And they were unlucky not to win with a larger margin today.

This is going to be the season isn’t it

Like every season :wink:

2 Likes