The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hahahah. Meow.

@Persona where are these type of videos?

The greatest place on the whole interwebs…Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/

1 Like

Rodriguez golazooo!!! 1-3 Southampton

Tekkers!

What an absolute screamer of a finish

Getting destroyed by Southampton, seems like Howe is Arsenal manager material.

13 Likes

Happy for Rodríguez after what he has suffered.

The ‘South Coast derby’. Hahaha.

Stay tuned later on as we bring you the Claret and Blue derby between West Ham and Burnley, it’s sure to be intense with a lot of pride at stake

1 Like

Lol at Spurs conceding to a team who before today had only scored 1 away goal all season

1 Like

My 4PT trophy avatar, back by popular demand! @Mysty

Quite excited about the 4PT this season, you’ve had a Tottenham and United win today that’s closing the pack together quite nicely. Very important that we head into the new year in the 4th place, but not too far ahead of 5th or else we might get complacent

BTW i know strictly speaking we lost the trophy to Man City last year and so we’re only pretend champions at this point. But confident we have what it takes to get it back.

9 Likes

Got to say I have zero fucking interest in being 2nd third or fourth.
Wish we had played a stronger team in the League cup.

2 Likes

Absolute dire first half in the Derby.

Yeah, it’s a good job they didn’t massively build it up and give it a silly name like Mersey Monday, hey?

Everton have looked the better team though. Hopefully they can capitalise on that in the second half.

Every time Sky come up with some stupid name for a big match, it ends up being a complete dire affair. Monday Football is usually pretty meh, whatever you decide to call it.

Can’t wait for Mané to fuck off to AFCON!

Liverpool’s defence seems to have improved lately too, bring back Karius I say!

Pool is now #2, City #3, and we get what we want, #4

Horrendous week.

Also predators like Spurs are only 1 point behind us, and United is 4 points off.

If we slip further, not only we are out of the title race mathematically, and we will sink more to our rivals…

Can’t afford to lose more points…

Team (and Wenger), please fucking wake up!!!